Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Active Evangelism and Schools

ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
edited October 2005 in Faith & Religion
What are the differences between Anglicanism, Catholicism, Protestanism and Baptism? And what is the Christian's stand on evangelism directly just OUT OF other places of worship? And do Christians ever try converting inter-school? Like Anglican converting a Catholic and such...

Comments

• SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited October 2005
    This is not a quick or easy subject. Nor, I suggest, is it entirely within the ambit of "Jesus and Buddha".

Christians of one persuasion have always tried to 'convert' those of another, by killing them if nothing else works.
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited October 2005
    Oh yes... How could I have forgotten Ireland... We learnt that in Social Studies...
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited October 2005
    And the reign of Mary I (Bloody Mary) in England, the St Bartholomew's Day Massacre in France, the war against the Mormons in the States.......... It goes on and on!
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited October 2005
    Does it still happen in UK now?