Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Please think of our brothers and sisters in Pakistan, India, and Afghanistan tonight

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited October 2005 in General Banter
Please think of our brothers and sisters in Pakistan, India, and Afghanistan tonight

Please let your thoughts go out tonight to everyone who is suffering the devastating effects of the 7.6 magnitude earthquake that struck Pakistan yesterday. You can get more details at cnn.com or any other web news outlet.

Official death toll is 18,000 so far. Even more disturbing is the 41,000 injured.

If you want to donate funds to relief efforts which will invariably be under way, a trusted site to use is www.networkforgood.org

Comments

• edited October 2005
    I just reminds me of the my terrible experience. I urge people to give to the Red Cross what they can. Thank you Simon.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2005
    Thank you Brian, for bringing this to the fore of our thinking today.

may I say it's typical of you, given that you have troubles of your own, to be putting others first.... :)