Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Great Bumper Sticker

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited September 2005 in Faith & Religion
I saw a great bumper sticker this morning. It said:

"Who would Jesus bomb?" :bigclap:

I smiled and waved at the guy who was driving the car, but he looked confused :p

Comments

• edited April 2005
    :crazy: You can make anything a bumper sticker. I seen one the other day that said "At least I can still smoke in my car" :D
  • edited April 2005
    I had one or two on my car that freaked out alot a people. Here is the first one: "Its time for you to pull over and change the air in your head." The second one said: "Always forgive your enemies because nothing annoys them more."

Adiana
  • edited April 2005
    Those are definatly cute.. I like the enemy one ;)
  • edited April 2005
    I like " Cat, the other white meat"...
  • ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
    edited April 2005
    a little off topic, but..

I saw a shirt once that said:

RNA...the OTHER nucleic acid!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2005
    seeing as we have drifted into the t-shirt realm; one I liked, obviously worn by a generously 'gifted' woman, was:

"I must stop my breasts staring at your eyes."
    :lol:
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited June 2005
    federica wrote:
    seeing as we have drifted into the t-shirt realm; one I liked, obviously worn by a generously 'gifted' woman, was:

"I must stop my breasts staring at your eyes."
    :lol:
    *giggle*
  • edited June 2005
    I saw a bumper sticker for sale that saind:

"My other vehicle is the Mahayana"

:)
  • edited June 2005
    how about this "With God everything is possible. With Zen no-thing is possible!"

^gassho^
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited June 2005
    how about this "With God everything is possible. With Zen no-thing is possible!"

^gassho^
    Ehee :D
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited June 2005
    A favourite in Goa, when I was there (remembering that Goa is mainly Catholic), was "Jesus is coming. Look busy!"
  • edited September 2005
    the shirt i'm wearing says, id love to have a battle of wits with you, but you appear unarmed. :mullet:
  • edited September 2005
    another funny shirt says, another advantage of being christian, Jesus only takes half damage! then it has a picture of jesus with a mace and shield!! :mullet: