Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A new look for our site

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited January 2005 in NewBuddhist.com
We are very lucky to be a part of a larger community of sites, and have friends at all those different sites. One of those friends is - animal - , who just so happens to be very talented at skinning sites. As you can see, he has done a skin for us.

I'd like to personally thank you, Rob, for creating this skin for us :)

For all members: you can select the skin that you prefer in your user control panel. You will see the nav bar at the top of the screen, above the logo area. Click "user cp", select "Edit Options" and then at the bottom of your user options screen you will see "Miscellaneous Options" - in the forum skins section, you have a choice between the old (called default skin) and the new (Buddhism 2.0) :)

Enjoy! :bigclap:

Comments

• edited December 2004
    you spoil me! :P i hope everyone enjoys it and if you have any problems or suggestions feel free to let me know.

animal
  • edited December 2004
    Thanks -animal- ... Good job.
  • edited December 2004
    Hey! Very nice animal... much appreciated! :thumbsup:
  • edited December 2004
    nice work animal, a big improvement over the original skin! Looks nice (and I'm glad we're using the oldschool post bit style now!)
  • edited January 2005
    Stylin and profilin!
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited January 2005
    Yeah, now that it's been a couple of weeks, I have really grown to like this skin a LOT. It looks very different from any other vB skin I've seen out there. Great work, animal. :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2005
    Agreed! :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2005
    i am pleased you still dig it! and also that no-one has had any problems with it. If anyone knows anyone with big bux who wants a still feel free to mention my name ;)