Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy Birthday Argon.Aid!

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited November 2005 in General Banter
Happy 15th Birthday, Argon.Aid! :)

I hope you have a great day today. Not sure where your birthday stands with the time zone differences right now - perhaps it's already "half over", but regardless, good wishes here from the USA! :D

Comments

• JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited November 2005
    Argon.Aid!,

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

:)

Jason
  • Argon.AidArgon.Aid Veteran
    edited November 2005
    Thanks..well in my country..the exact day and time that i am posting this is still my birthday =)

THANKS EVERYONE!..

Happy Birthday to you ALL in advance..haha..to many years at this forum and on earth.:winkc:

"May my own faith in my religion and myself remain as unwavering as others"
    -Ar.Aid
    :cheer:
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited November 2005
    Many happy return, Argon.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2005
    Yes young man, happy Birthday!! :woowoo: (Just to be different....!)
  • edited November 2005
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    YOUNG CITIZEN
    OF EARTH!

Hope you had or have a good one!
  • edited November 2005
    Many happy returns!
  • edited November 2005
    Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your birthday beacue I had to spend my 15th birthday in a mental hospital....
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2005
    Well, just be determined not to do that again - !! Next year WILL be much happier!
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited November 2005
    NN, dear heart,

You remind me that I used to spend every Christmas Day at my father's hospital. I thought that Christmas Dinner was supposed to be eaten cold!

It was on my 52nd birthday that I got a call into hospital for my bypass op.

Celebrations in hospital STINK.
  • edited November 2005
    you can say that again simon
  • angulimalaangulimala Veteran
    edited November 2005
    hi argon,
    thought a little late, i wish you met ultah/selamat ulang tahun (happy birthday in indonesian/malay?)