Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hello Everyone

edited November 2005 in General Banter
I'm new to this message board so I thought I would introduce myself to the group.

Name: Ben
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6 foot 3. Yes I'm tall
Weight: 200 pounds
Born: Billings, Montana.
Live: Rochester, NY
About Myself: I consider myself a geek (Don't worry from my point of view this is a good thing). I know a lot about computer in general. I like to program when I have the time and can think of something useful to program. I'm into most sci-fi things. I like to hang out with my friends. We do a varity of things like play video games, play D&D, play board and card games.

Anyways I'm excited that I found this community. Since I moved to New York I have yet to find a Sanga. I think this site is a great place to express the buddhist in me and to get other people's ideas on the matter.

Comments

• SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited November 2005
    Hi Ben,

Good to meet you and good to have another "geek" around. We "nerds" need you "geeks" because you are the dealers who push the new fixes on us!

My deep sympathy to you for having moved into one of the lower circles of Hell, a big city. Don't worrry, tho', it won't last for ever. LOL