Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Thanks!!

edited January 2011 in Sanghas
Hey fellow members! I joined here about a month ago and had a lot of questions which you guys all helped out with a lot! One of your big suggestions was to find a place to meet with other Buddhists and get started on meditating. I found a Meditation Center pretty close to home and I love it!! I also had a question on addiction and my new sangha has a recovery class!! I am so happy to have found this new home and I just wanted to say thanks for the great suggestions and I would recommend anyone to go out and find one also!! Thanks so much :)

Comments

• That is wonderful to hear. We wish you the best in your new sangha :)
  • Good to read that you are experiencing gratitude, Amylynn. As HHDL says:
    "To nurture gratefulness in our hearts is to nurture a positive mind. And a positive mind is something that ultimately brings us benefit or happiness."