Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Icons

edited December 2005 in NewBuddhist.com
I am going to be REALLY cheeky and say this. If you don't like cheeky teenagers stop reading now!

Basically I stole the graphics from this forum (the envelopes) - and I was wondering where you got them from, because I need a green one (an open green envelope and a closed green envelope)

If Brian or a staff member could tell me where they got the graphics, or a Photoshop boffin would like to edit the red ones to make them green or something, much appreciated.

BTW, it's for my final fantasy forums.

Comments

• edited December 2005
    Will these do? I bunged them through photoshop :
  • edited December 2005
    Thanks soooo much, but is there any chance you could just make it a tad darker green?
  • edited December 2005
    Hang on a mo, I'll have a go........
  • edited December 2005
    How do these look?
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited December 2005
    Those are stock images that come with VBulletin. Technically, you need to contact JelSoft for permission to use those. www.vbulletin.com :)
  • edited December 2005
    Yeah, I realised that later.

What are the chances that they'll find my site, do you reckon?
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited December 2005
    More importantly, you should ask yourself if stealing the images is the right thing to do ;)

In my opinion, the chances that they will "find" your site are zero. So you should have no fear of them making a demand that you remove their property from your site.

You'd be surprised. They might grant you permission to use the graphics if you ask. Then again, they might not. It's up to you :)
  • edited December 2005
    I am going to ask them. I know a few other sites that use them. And actually I stole the graphics from here - and told you. So I didn't steal it direct from them.