Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Re: Federica

edited December 2005 in General Banter
Hi,
I have just noticed your new pic. I have to admire your choice. You have possibly chosen the most beautiful woman in the world. V Cool.
Have you bought anything in Tiffany's lately?

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    Yes, I bought two tiaras, five necklaces, I don't know how many earrings and some solitaire diamond rings as stocking fillers for 17 of my friends.... then I woke up.

Mind you, Nick has promised to buy wedding ring from there.... he doesn't know it yet though......

The Avatar comes courtesy of him, because he thinks she's just wonderful, and that I look uncannily like her.....:crazy: :D
  • edited December 2005
    I saw that exact same picture on the front cover for "Breakfast at Tiffony's" yesterday, in blockbuster. The other customers were slightly confused when I shouted: "It's Fede!"
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited December 2005
    I always pictured Freddie as more of a Ethyl Merman kind of gal

"There's NO business like SHOW business like NO business I KNOW!"

-bf
  • edited December 2005
    I always thought she looked like what she posted on the members pictures thread...
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    "Anything yaou cun doooh I cun do beddah, I cun dooh anything beddah thun yaou!"

I love Ethel Merman!! Boy she could really belt 'em out!!

Ethel Hepboirn! Thasss' me!!
    edited December 2005
    federica wrote:
    "Anything yaou cun doooh I cun do beddah, I cun dooh anything beddah thun yaou!"
    No, you can't.

-bf
    edited December 2005
    Yes I can
    edited December 2005
    federica wrote:
    Yes I can

No You Can't. No You Can't. No You CAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T!

-bf
    edited December 2005
    Yes - I can.
  • edited December 2005
    Both tell the funniest joke you know and I'll judge which is better. That should end the SPAM war...
    edited December 2005
    Butt out kid... if I told the funniest joke I could, you think I'd still be a moderator....?!? 'Sides, BF and I were "spamming" as you put it while you were still a twinkle in your father's eye....!! Oh, my, we go back suuuuuuch a long way, n'at so, BF??
    edited December 2005
    federica wrote:
    Butt out kid... if I told the funniest joke I could, you think I'd still be a moderator....?!? 'Sides, BF and I were "spamming" as you put it while you were still a twinkle in your father's eye....!! Oh, my, we go back suuuuuuch a long way, n'at so, BF??

I did tell this one...

A ship, in oh let's say the early 19th century, is sailing on the sea. All of a sudden, there is a call from the crow's nest, "Captain! Pirate ship heading this way quick!"

The crew stops what they're doing and all turn to look at the captain. The captain very calmly turns to the first mate and says, "First mate, bring me my red shirt." The First mate does and the captain puts on the shirt.

The pirate ship engages them and the captain joins into the fray giving as good as he gets - and they finally manage to repel the pirate ship and sink it.

Three days later, another call from the crows nest. "Captain! Three pirate ships heading our way!"

The crew stops what they're doing and all turn to look at the captain. The captain very calmly turns to the first mate and says, "First mate, bring me my red shirt." The First mate does and the captain puts on the shirt.

The pirate ships engage them and the captain joins into the fray giving as good as he gets - and they finally manage to repel the pirate ships and sink them.

That evening, as the crew are resting and repairing themselves in the waning sunlight, one of them asks the First mate why the captain always calls for his red shirt before heading into a battle?

"Well, the captain would not ask any one of you to do something he wouldn't or hasn't done himself. But, if he does get wounded, he doesn't want the crew to be able to see it and have their courage fail."

The crew is absolutely amazed at the courage of their captain.

A couple of days later, there is another call from the crows nest - "Captain! Ten pirate ships heading our way!"

A hush falls over the crew as they turn to look at the captain.

The captain seems almost stunned as he stands there evaluating the situation.

Very calmly he turns to the First mate and says, "First mate, bring me my brown pants."

But most of my jokes have naughty words in them. So, in my sincere desire to keep Right Speech - and not look like moron - I've decided not to tell those.

-bf

Didya year the one about the cannibal who passed his brother in the woods?
  • edited December 2005
    Buddhafoot wins by default.

It has been proven. Fede cannot do anything Buddhafoot can do better.
    edited December 2005
    Sangha wrote:
    Buddhafoot wins by default.

It has been proven. Fede cannot do anything Buddhafoot can do better.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe this. It's such an honor! I really didn't think this would happen. I didn't even have a speech prepared. But I would like to thank Brian for making this all possible. My mom and dad for having me and taking a little time to raise me. I'd like to thank Vincent Price and Shelly Winters. Love you Shelly! My producers and managers.... thank you. Thank you all...

-bf
    edited December 2005
    Yup. Now you gotta polish it.
  • edited December 2005
    Thanks for thanking my bf!

Despite the fact you won by default.