Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Matrix of interdependence

riverflowriverflow Veteran
edited October 2011 in Buddhism Basics
Recently I had written a post on my blog, using music as a way to understand "emptiness" in Buddhism. As a new guest blogger, this blog post has been re-posted at Non-Duality America here:

https://nondualityamerica.wordpress.com/2011/10/26/matrix-of-interdependence

:)

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Now that? I like.
    I can also equate.
    My father, who died last year, was a Concert-level pianist. Such was his talent, that the army SUGGESTED he delay his conscription to finish his music exams. He eventually "joined the War effort" in 1941, as a radio communications officer, and broadcaster.
    He had perfect pitch. He also had hyperacusis.
    Rachmaninov, Mozart and Schubert, were the order of the day....I was quite literally brought up on these.

And I know precisely what you mean.

Thank you for this.