Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

edited January 2012 in NewBuddhist.com
Clearly someone has been working on formatting. Why are some of the avatars oversized today?

Comments

• JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Fixing one bug broke something else. Lincoln's working on it, though, and I'm sure things will be back to normal relatively soon.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2012
    because there's a problem with some commands...
    Lincoln is trying to fix the bugs, but the minute he gets one marble in the slot, another marble pops out.... if you get what i mean....

EDIT:
    One problem i have is that if I post, my post doesn't appear, until someone else posts in the same thread.....?

this post didn't show up until Jason posted - and at the time I posted, his post didn't exist....

oh...um...ok....if I refresh the page, it appears.....
  • Thank you for the responses. I'm sure Lincoln is doing his best.
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    There must have been a nuclear spill at the vanillacon factory.
  • Ditto your edit, Fede. I'm having the same problem. In fact, I couldn't add this as an edit to my previous comment, because my previous comment hasn't appeared yet. Oh well. The team's working on it.
  • chariramacharirama Veteran
    edited January 2012
    this post didn't show up until Jason posted - and at the time I posted, his post didn't exist....

thought provoking - I like that
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    I've painted myself into a corner and need to rework the NewBuddhist theme, which unfortunately I won't have time for until the weekend. :-/