Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hello my friends.

edited April 2012 in Buddhism Basics
I have found m way back here after 14 months.

I don't know how many, if any, will remember me (if you don't thats ok :D), but I wanted to say hello, I love you all, and how are you all?

Comments

• howdy and welcome back, I don't remember you, but my memory sucks :lol: I am okay thank you, how may you be doing and what has brought you back to these parts?
  • Well,

its been a little over a year since I awoke to Buddhism. I came here and everyone was really, really helpful. In fact, they were mt support group for the first few weeks/months. However, I needed to find my path by myself, and find my buddhism. I did just that, and now I am where I want and need to be, I thought I would return, comfortable with my place in the world, and hopefully reconnect with the community here. :)
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    Welcome back!
  • patbbpatbb Veteran
    welcome back:)
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    Welcome back friend!
  • BoatSBoatS Explorer
    Sounds like you've been doing well! Welcome back! Enjoy your say :D
  • Yes it sure seems as if you have made some good progress and are ready to keep taking steps in that direction. I hope you can find what you are looking for in some aspects here again.