Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Looking over old posts

edited April 2012 in Buddhism Basics
You ever look at your old responses to other peoples posts and think you sound more wise than you thought you were? In a similar vein you ever notice that if someone asks you a question, you find that you know the answer even though right before that you would just as likely have asked the same question? Thank Buddha for the sangha and it's ability to help us see more clearly.

Comments

• That's a cool observation. Good to hear.
  • I don't like to think of PAST
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    I've found myself looking over some old posts and finding answers to current questions I have and finding new perspectives even though I followed and replied on the old post. The post is the same, my mind and my thinking have changed.
  • shanyinshanyin Novice Yogin Sault Ontario Veteran
    I looked over old posts yesterday and was just shocked... what was I thinking?
  • lol Very different perspectives on this subject.