Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Spooky Thread

ZaylZayl Veteran
edited April 2012 in General Banter
We all like a bit of a scare every now and then. Post your best,
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tu

A golden oldie.

Comments

• That is really cool, visually stunning and funny little sound effects. When I have something to scare you guys with, I will post here :)
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    @person I said spooky, not downright blood-curdling.
  • Palin is hot though, what is it Buddha said about the female figure...? :rolleyes:
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    @person I said spooky, not downright blood-curdling.
    :lol:
  • She is just someone who is mavericky.
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    I was sitting at my PC late one night, enjoying my usual websites, sipping my usual coffee, bullshitting my usual friends. N̻̬̣̭̜othing seemed quite out of the ordinary. S̀u҉͝d̶͟d͜͡enly the screen seemed to dim and swirl about. Not only that, all of the L̴̶̀̃̓͝i̧ͯ̉̚͝gͨ̆̋̐̚h̸̉̃ẗ̶̷́ͥ̔̎ͬsͮͮ̈́ͥ̐ͫ͒̈̚͝͞ seemed to dim as well. That is when I began to hear the v̛͂͊̅̌͆̚̕͝ŏͪ̑iͧ̽ͫ҉͟͠c̑ͭͥͤ͊e̅ͯͥ͜s̿ͩͯ̋̇ͧ.

T̵̢͉̠̮͕͕̯̠̤͚ͤͨ̐ͥ̋h̭͖̠̣̮̯͖́̉͡e̿̇͆͑̄͊͏̬͉̮̠̩̫̠ ̴͓͈͒͠ͅp̷̞̩̥͇͗͌ͫ̊͊̑̍ͬ̔͘a͇̗̞̙̫̭̥͈̾̿ͭ̏ͫ͟i̷̱͇̥̅̅̔́ͪ̓̉̚ñ̛͔̳͕̲̗͎̯͇̱͛ͮͨ̎ ̩̟̐̒͒ͩ̀i̠͕͊̑̊s̥̞͚̪̹ͥ̓̄ͨ̐ͭ͌ ̏̈̋ͮͬ̀҉̣̮u̠͔̫̞̖͇̬͋̆n̛̤̤̖̰͎͐̂̊ͥͦb̴͕̘̻̙ͣ̈ȅ͐̒̅ͤ̒҉̵̵͖͎̹̥̲̻̦ͅa̹̤̩͐ͥͫr̢͓̖̮̩̘̘͙̟̍́̌ǎ̴̹̞̓͂ͦ̽ͥb̷̫̟̥̤̫̗͙͊ͩͅͅl̠̜̺̄̒ͯ̎ͫẹ͓̫͕̌̌ͦ̍ͧ̋ͩ ̛͍͍̹̫̫͔̎ͯ̊̃̄͊̕o̷̢̟͔͔͖͋̿ͩ̓̚h̳̲͔̮̞͛ͧ̂͢ ̢͇̦̣̼̰͙̼͚̀̒̓͊͋̏̀ģ̢̺̥̯̼̋̽̄͡ǫ̭͎̟̰̮̬̘ͣ͗̆͌ͯ̑͒̂͘d̷̻̠̦̩̰̤ͬ͑̆͒́͊͂̃́̕ ̸̵͐̄ͣ҉̻Í̔̚͟͏͔̹̣̻̝͖͓͜ ̗̙͕̰̤̞͚͊ͫ̉͐̚͡ā̧̬̮̺͍̳̲̼͕ͧ̎ͫ̒̊͐̚̕͟ͅm̈́̌́ͤ̒͏̨͔̰̪̹ͅͅ ̙̠̗̗̼̮̪̞̓͊ͫ̾͌̍ͤ̂ͭt̵̻̻̗̣͓̺ͩ͂͂̓͜r̘̺̭̼̦̞̗̯̳ͦͮ̊̊̌̌̚å̧̤̜͕̬͔͍ͬ̄̀̏̓̏p̽̅͏̵͇̰ͅp͚̦̖̣̒͒̊ͤ̐͢e̢͖̻̜ͧ̂͂̇̔̆͛̚͟d̛̗̜̜̞̎̈ͦ̅͗ ̨̛͔̗̥̟̘̫̋ͯ͒̿͐̉ͦ̚į͚͓̘̱̮̪ͪ̀͞n̷̴̘̗̭̘̱̜͕̦̽̿ͬͥͨ̿ͤ̃ ̧͔̮̾͑̀̈h̢̟̬̺̩̯͖̳̔̌̽̔ẽ̳̻̞͖͖͖͎̼r̬̗̎ͬͥͬ̒̀ͯe͔̖̩̦̜͈͒͊͛ͤ̇̒͋̈͝ ̵̖̥̖ͤ͐͜p̨̦̞̖̳͚̊ͨl͓͎̖͊̓̍̾͡e̶̲͎̬̲̮͇̖̔͐̃ͫ͛ͪ̍ͬ̈a̴̡̛̺̘͉̱̖̽̇̐̓̄͛͑̽͑ş̛̻̣̪̤͉͆̿̅͊͗̊ͬ̂e̸͎̗̭̍ͤ͐̑ͬ̐͠ ̶̨̻̲͔̫ͩ̂̓́͆̇ͧͧk͉̺̣ͫ̉͆͘i̙̯͙̣̇̎͐̑ͮ͂̃ͭ̚͞l̰̙̣̹̭̱̟̞̾̚l̤͔̼̳̰̥ͣ͊̓̾͌̄̂̈ ̡̛͔͈̤̣͈̦̬̩̺͊̾̀ͦͤṃ̗̰͙̠̩̪̋͘͟ȇ̢̨͖̠̙̳͋ͮ̏͊͠ͅ

H̴̘͋ͭ̉̃̿͋ͨ͞E̢͇̱̹̦̅ͧ̊͛͌̌ ̶̩̝̖̹͎̈̓̂ͣͥͪ̊C̤͇̝̲̗̃ͨ̑̿̑̆́̕O̐̀ͧͧͦͯ̚̕͏̰͈͍͔̲M̹̲̞̘̘̮͕̎ͭ͗͡E̶͙̞̺̦̳͕̐̓ͣͣ̏ͯͩ̏Ŝ̷͚̝̬̜̖͔̤͖̠̉
    ̹̹ͯ͛͂̔ͨ̐Ḩ̩̜̼̎͗̆͑͑ͣ̋͟E͕ͦͦ̿̀̚͜ ̖̪͓͔͎̮̞ͣ̈́ͭ̃̌̑̄ͬ̕C̯̫̺ͥ̽̌̃̓ͯO̴̙̞̫͉̤̖͚̯ͩ͒ͧ̃͛M̢̱̟̼̟͕̝̙͈͊̏͋͋͐͡Ē͍̭͎̫̋̅̐͘͡ͅS̵͈̒͛͂̆ͩͬ͘͝
    ̢͇͔̖̪̼͙̥̯ͯ̇̇̊̕H̨̝̥͉̹̐̏ͯE͚̰̗̯̩ͮ̓͒̂͆͒̓ ̲̗͓̌̆̓͑͂̇̚C̫̰͕̔ͨͬͥͧ͗̚͢O̢̨̝̹̯͎͋͗̒̌ͪ̆̓ͨM̺̞͓̫̦ͮEͦ̈́̉̐̎͏̡̞̠̗͉͎̰S̵̪͚̘̈́̿͛͟
    ̱̱ͨ͆̃̍ͮ̄̈́ͧḪ̬̤̖̯͊̾̋̎̎̈E̷͇̯̺̖̤͕̞̹͋̂ ̡͈̖̬̖̫̙ͧͦ̀H͒͋̌͒ͨͭ͝͏͍͎̞Ȃ̷̟͈̅͌ͦ̓̒̉Ş̪̣̰̱̩̣̣͒ͭ͊̂̃ ̴̢̭̻͎̪̑͑ͦ͑̕Ŕ͉̘ͤͣͭ͒̍͊͛ͅI͖̲̯̟̻̠͔͗̈͛ͯ̉͂̆͟ͅS̟͎̖̫̿ͪ̎ͥͅḚ͚̥̦͑̒̊̐Ṅ̟͈͍ͫ͌ͧ͌̓̊ͬ̀
  • What?
  • Too much grass burning.
  • Too much grass burning.
    You can never burn too much bud, well unless you actually turn green. That has happened a few times to me, don't know about you @Zayl
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    I haven't smoked in nearly a month and I'm not sure what that has to do with this thread.
  • I didn't bring it up ... :wtf:
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    Was directed more @lady_alison than you mate :P
  • lol no worries, I was just putting it out there that this time I have not been threadjacking, or instigating the threadjacking so to speak. Back to the OT, SCARE US!!!!!!! I still have yet to look for something worthy.
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    Palin is hot though....
    Hot?! Mad as a box of frogs more like... :D
  • Bwarrrrr!!!!
    A1d.jpg 18.8K