Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Until such a time that members learn that simply posting a link is unacceptable, I shall close threads which have no preamble, explanation, opinion or introduction from the OP.
    If a member considers something to be noteworthy, it shouldn't be beyond anyone to post a comment stating what they find pertinent.
    Thank you.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    After PM communication with OP, now awaiting comment from him.... :)
  • Just delete this one. I made one in the general banter section.
  • Yeah the other one is here: http://newbuddhist.com/discussion/16526/colbert-vs-buddhism

I'll close this one @federica and @B5C. :)
This discussion has been closed.