Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Reasons for being - pictures of members' kids

ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
edited July 2005 in Sanghas
I thought i'd make a seperate thread to show off our little 'reasons for being'!

Here are my two

http://plaza.ufl.edu/tiberivs/boys

Comments

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited June 2005
    those are great pictures. They look just like you! :D
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2005
    You have two gorgeous boys.... oh, if i was only 46 years younger....!!
    D'you think Theo would go out with an older broad....?!?
  • ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
    edited June 2005
    Thanks!

And yes, Theo likes all ages! He gives his 'eyebrows' to everyone ;)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2005
    Look, I don't play hard to get... we desperate ones don't.... i'm not proud - one spoonful of his potato and roast beef purée and two shakes of his rattle... i'm putty in his hands... I'm a sucker for cute babies....!!
  • ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
    edited June 2005
    just added some updated ones..and some showing off of my mad Photoshop Skillz!
    edited June 2005
    :lol::lol: :rockon:
  • edited June 2005
    Your kids are adorable! I am working on updating my daughter's website now and will post it later today. Aren't kids the best??? Thanks for sharing their website with us.
  • edited June 2005
    Ok, I am done with her website for now...here is my angel! She is the most amazing little girl in the world. We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/e/emmapumpkin/
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited June 2005
    Those Star Wars pics were great. That made my day. Lovely kids.

Now onto mine.

Picture0221.jpg
    Picture0201.jpg
    Picture0211.jpg
    Picture0151.jpg
  • edited June 2005
    Hey Zen...the picture of your son that says "It's true. I have no neck" cracks me up!!!
    edited June 2005
    My two:

Kyle just a few days ago - he's six:

Summer-2005-002.jpg

and Perry on his 7th birthday - six months ago:

Perry's-7th-Birthday-009.jpg
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited June 2005
    Kyle's hair is awesome :D
    edited June 2005
    He's finally got hair. He wanted it shaved like a monk last year, as documented here ;)
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited June 2005
    Lol, too cute :D
    Now here's my baby.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/miaka_ragashi/000_0022.jpg
    Ain't she precious :p Her name's Neko--Japanese for cat, how creative! XD--and she's almost a year old! They grow so fast... :bawling:
    edited June 2005
    Perry wanted his hair dyed blue. Kyle wanted red. So, we said "ok" :D

blue_n_red.jpg
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited June 2005
    :bowdown: Awesome! :D Hopefully, if I decide to become a parent one day, I'll be as good as you :lol: I mean, really, I'm fifteen but my parents won't let me even get burgundy highlights. :bawling:;)
    edited June 2005
    Explain to them that it's only hair, and it's oh-so-impermanent :D
  • edited July 2005
    Brian - that is so funny! I love their new haircolor! How fun!
    edited July 2005
    You know I thought I would have trouble out in public with people making rude comments and such (we live in a fairly blue-collar town where people don't usually appreciate anything out of the ordinary), but everywhere we go, they get compliments! I was at the doctors office the other day and this pakistani couple came in - the man in traditional muslim robes and the wife wearing a headscarf, etc. The man was staring at my son, and I was thinking "oh man, they must think I am some kind of pagan freak".

The man finally spoke.

He said "That is a very beautiful hair color. I have to ask: is it naturally like that?" to which I smiled and said "oh no, that's hair dye" and Perry just smiled at the man. The man continued: "That is so beautiful. I truly love it." and gave perry a big smile. It made my day. :)
    edited July 2005
    That is great. :)
  • edited July 2005
    An old tatty one of myself and my son when he was little.

harlanandmax2db.jpg
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited July 2005
    What else can I say? One of the most important things in my life...
    During a helicopter ride we went on this summer.
    edited July 2005
    Hey I think that kid stold your hat. LOL. Just kidding. Nice looking young man you got there.
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited July 2005
    Thank ya kindly, podnah...

Michael