Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Ohisashiburi desu ne

And Aloha. It has been a while, as I've taken a spiritual journey. I've been through alot through the last few years, talk about it later, but I'm here to get back into it again. Old friends give me a heads up, how are you doing.
SileBrian

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    High Five, Bushy, how's you doin' pal........? :thumbsup:
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    Hey @bushinoki, welcome back. :) Not sure if I'd classify as an 'old friend,' but I'm doing well enough. How about you? Interested in hearing about what's been up with you these last couple of years.
  • Fede, I've been doing ok for the most part. Like I said, spiritual journey. I'm settling into a Zen Christian place.

Jason, the last few years started with a combat deployment that took me throughout the Middle East. Had a couple of close calls with some rockets/mortars, hence the Christian side of that. Discovered that Buddhism taught me much, hence the Zen side of it. Been in Monterey since I got back, studying Pashto and trying to get over the deployment, had some issues with that. Still working on where I go from here. A good chunk of the Zen side here, it's hard to have the level of patience I need and let go. I find when I combine prayer and Zen meditation I do best.
    Bunks
  • CoryCory Tennessee Veteran
    I dont know you, but welcome back! :wave:
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    Hello @Bushinoki! Welcome back! :)