Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Moving (also)

CoryCory Tennessee Veteran
edited March 2013 in General Banter
I am moving out of my county, and my house went on the market today! I don't know where I'm going but I hope there's a temple nearby. I'm going to give my temple some last few visits before I go. I still feel bad that they gave me a gift (originally $5) and I haven't done anything to repay them. It was a really nice gesture, and I think I will buy something from them, not just to make myself feel a little more comfortable about the gift, but to have something to take with me to remind me of the place. I will have a room to myself (Finally), and a lot more quiet time. :om:
trendybuddhaToshlobsterStraight_ManriverflowBrianInvincible_summerTheEccentricDakiniZero

Comments

• Good luck in your new home!
  • Good luck with moving :)
  • Bravo Cory.
    Your own space. How wonderful.
    All the very best :clap:
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran
    Good luck.
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran
    Good luck @Cory....hope it all goes well!
  • TheEccentricTheEccentric Hampshire, UK Veteran
    Good luck from me two.
  • CoryCory Tennessee Veteran
    Thanks for the good wishes guys. Time to start getting some of my stuff packed! :clap: I don't know why I am excited about packing. I guess it is because I am getting out of this crowded city!
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited March 2013
    What brought about this turn of events? It seems unexpected. I'm glad you'll have your own room. :thumbsup: Just remember--our address isn't changing, we're still here! :)
  • CoryCory Tennessee Veteran
    My dad is making a slight career change. Instead of teaching students, he's teaching teachers.
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    Cory said:

he's teaching teachers.

Cool! I hope everything works out for the best for everyone.