Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Plushie Toy Wisdom part 2: The Meaning Of Life

My first video of this kind was not too popular it seems..but its cool...Im having fun with this. A silly way to envoke some wisdom. Hope some might enjoy this a little more ^_^

SillyPuttyJeffrey

Comments

• Has everybody lost their sense of humor in the past 2 days???
  • kashi said:

Has everybody lost their sense of humor in the past 2 days???

Haha! Hey the most important thing is if you are having fun and it's not hurting anyone, right? It was cute and creative! Keep having fun with it if that's what brings you joy.

Invincible_summer
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    edited May 2013
    kashi said:

Has everybody lost their sense of humor in the past 2 days???

"Therefore, without being attached to the fruits of activities, one should act as a matter of duty; for by working without attachment, one attains the Supreme." -- Bhagavad Gita 3.19
    SillyPuttyVastmind
  • Thats basically a nice way of saying.. .hey kashi your videos suck
  • kashi said:

Thats basically a nice way of saying.. .hey kashi your videos suck

I thought the quote @Invincible_summer posted was kind of reiterating the same thing I wrote above? I dunno. I could be wrong. :scratch:

Besides, even if there are people who do not enjoy your videos, why would it matter? There will always be at least one person who will not like what you do in life. Heck, even HHDL has his critics. Jesus was crucified. So, yeah... can't expect everyone to love you and your work.

So I guess what I'm trying to say here is, are you going to listen to those who may not appreciate what you do, or are you going to listen to what's inside you and inspires you? If what you do comes from a positive place and your intentions are pure, then that's all that matters.
    Invincible_summer
  • I was just being sarcastic
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    @kashi - I really didn't mean it as any sort of criticism or insult towards you. Sorry! I was thinking of adding a comment to my post, but I thought it would sort of ruin the epicness of quoting from the Gita. :lol:

I was basically re-stating what @SillyPutty said, but in a more pretentious way. Don't worry about no one commenting on or "liking" your videos/posts! I noticed that you made a similar comment (about no one replying to you) in another thread.

If you had good intentions and maybe even learned something about yourself from making the videos/posts, then that's what's important.
    SillyPutty
  • I migh t have been a tad bumed out but believe me, i dont need anyone to approve what I do or say. (and that's coming from a humble mind)
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    and that's coming from a humble mind
    I bet I am more humble than you . . .

How humble would you say you are on a scale of 1-10?
    I am probably an 11 on my worst day.

I am in training . . .
    http://yinyana.tumblr.com/post/24320417803/spiritual-olympics

:bowdown:

Keep up the good work.
    Invincible_summerSillyPutty
  • I'm off the charts so I just register it as a zero
    lobsterInvincible_summerSillyPutty
  • "want nothing, have more...want more, have nothing." -kashi
  • Ok.. .that last post of mine was not suppssed to be here... i was looking at the sayings post and somehow other jumped me to here as I hit enter.. ..very freaking strange.