Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

:)

BeejBeej Human Being Veteran

Comments

• lobsterlobster Veteran
    Nice.
    You have introduced elements of the egg, hearts, mountains and a dove into the Lotus?
    Beej
  • BeejBeej Human Being Veteran
  • BLOOM!

I love it!
    VastmindBeej
  • @TheBeejAbides - your lotus is now on my desktop!
    Beej
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    riverflow said:

BLOOM!

I love it!

What he said.

Beej
    edited May 2013
    Thanks guys!

@riverflow- awesomesauce! its a digital finger painting... i am learning to use the app by making things Bloom!

@lobster - everything but the mountains and dove were intended, but now that you mention it, sure, they're there too! :)

@Vastminds- what i said to them! ;)

The other pictures: The meditating dog is a screenshot from a PlayStation video game called 'Sound Shapes' that allows you to create your own levels. i ' designed' that screen, not so much 'painted' it. And the other two are small acrylic on canvases, not really completed. I am reconnecting with my artistic pursuits as wonderfully theraputic and ultimately satisfying my unenlightened need to create. :)
    riverflowkashi
  • Very creative stuff man. I got playstation also. How much is the game? @TheBeejAbides
    Beej
    oh my gosh, @kashi- SoundShapes is my all time favorite game. its a download only game, its only 15 $ and extra DLC is only a couple more dollars. I have made 45+ levels, and all are varried in style and difficulty. My psn username is exactly the same as my NB username, so you can easily find my stuff if you get the game. I made one level call ed "Man Mantra Mandala", and its basically all about rolling around inside of a mandala. Oh and the game is also a music tool, as you can create some pretty cool songs from a diverse instrument set. I highly recomend it to anyone who loves platformer games, and anyone who loves the idea of creating thier own games. :)
    kashi
  • totally awesome!! be sure to look for a friend request from me in the next day or two my psn user name is kashi_swordsman
    Beej
    Hooray! I love games. Board games, video games, word games, etc. Part of my job is running recreation activities with kids, so games are a large part of my life. Give me an objective, some rules, and someone to play with, and fun will be had. I get bored watching tv or movies. I really like to be an active participant in my personal entertainment. :)
    @kashi- are you in N America or Europe?
  • America