Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Magnificent Monastery in Quebec, Canada.

Vietnamese temple. http://www.tambaoson.com/TAMBAOSON_ENGLISH/3HTML/TBS_Monastery.htm

Has anybody ever visited? Last weekend was the official opening for 2013, and it was a great turn out. I'm going to be building my forest hut/temple, on some land not too from from this temple, in the mountains.

I HIGHLY suggest if you live within 3-6 hours of Montreal, to come in for a weekend this summer and check out the Monastery. I would write about it, but really there are NO words at all that can describe the sweet sound of silence that surrounds all 4 hectares of these grounds. Solitude is sexy, that's all i have to say. At one with nature. No thought. Deep, and i mean deep, in the mountains of Harrington, Quebec. Canada.

You can youtube videos from TAMBAOSON Monastery Quebec, and see the videos others have posted. Simply incredible. You'd think you were LITERALLY in Taiwan.

Peace

Invincible_summer

Comments

• PS: ALL animal products are strictly prohibited on the premises. So this is nothing but excellence to the ears of a vegan like myself. Life is Good in the now, friends. Detach and come home to nature.
    SillyPuttyInvincible_summer
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    @MontrealMonk - Very nice! Most of the temples I've visited around Vancouver are just on a single (large) plot of land, not expansive like this. Very cool.

• @MontrealMonk - Very nice! Most of the temples I've visited around Vancouver are just on a single (large) plot of land, not expansive like this. Very cool.

My exact thoughts. Small large plot of land in the concrete jungle. Nothing like this place. The pics and vids do NO justice, honestly.

It makes me happy knowing that you enjoyed this. If you ever pass through Montreal this summer, I'll gladly take you there for the day. Count on it.
    Invincible_summer