Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Goodbye

The reason i came to Buddhism was because i was stuck in a rutt and needed some advice. Whilst i have learnt ever so much from Buddhism i believe the truth to be Nihilistic but i have found solice and comfort in this. I have also found why i was stuck in a depressive state and have made leaps and bounds in working my way out. I would jus' like to leave a final message to all those who have answered my questions.

i will always keep my buddha statue in my room to remind me of what i have learnt.

I will be departing this forum soon and i thought you deserve a final farewell.

Adios Amigos. i may check once more for responses lol but otherwise i wish you all the Buddha best for the future.

Comments

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator
    Best wishes to you now and in your future. I am glad you have made steps to figure out answers for things you needed and I hope it continues for you. Take care, I have enjoyed your participation here!
  • Good luck, @Wisdom23! Keep on truckin'! :)
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    :wave:

Glad things have improved for you.
  • ZeroZero Veteran
    all the best of luck
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    This is one step. Small steps and sometimes big ones. Tread lightly. Great joy. I am happy for your realization even though I am sad that someone is leaving the great mandala of Buddhist awakening.
  • misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran
    wish you all the best for your future.