Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Possible no-commenting time [Saturday]

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator
edited August 2013 in NewBuddhist.com
We're going to be switching web servers soon. When we do, I'll be disabling commenting temporarily. I expect it to happen sometime Sunday Saturday, but it's not set in stone yet. Just a heads up. Should have no other effect on the site if I do it right. :)

Comments

• DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    Thank you for notifying us! And thank you for all you do!!
    JeffreylobsterSabreStraight_Man
  • Okay.
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    comment
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    This got delayed by some poorly-considered decisions on the part of our hosting provider. I'll re-sticky once it's rescheduled.
    Rescheduled for this Saturday. Updated OP & title accordingly.
  • Good luck Lincoln. Hope it all goes well. I was very impressed with the smoothness of the Sunday transfer . . . that it has been rescheduled explains that mystery. Computers are dukkha is I believe the New Noble Truth . . . but we love them . . . :p

Thanks for hosting and maintaining. :)
    TheEccentricVastmindriverflowzombiegirl
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran
    Good Luck this time. Fingers will be crossed Sat, along with toes that cross.
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited August 2013
    @Lincoln,
    Is Saturday over? How did it go? Everything seemed fine/seems fine . . . :clap:
    You seem to be doing better than me, at the moment I am up to 4 computers I can not get working. May have to resort to using an ancient Mac for a while . . .
    Computers it's a hate-hate relationship when not working . . . and then they work again . . .

Where I am.
    :aol:

Where you are?
    :om:
    Got delayed again. Hoping to do it in the next hour.
    Hang onto your butts.
    riverflow
    Did everyone make it? :eek2:
    riverflow
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    Yuppers!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Lincoln said:

Did everyone make it? :eek2:

Ermergerd...!Mernternence!!

Lucy_Begoodriverflow
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran
    Well, it appears to have worked fine.... :)
  • Fast. Good. Working. :clap: