Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

ThailandTom is keeping a secret

vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
It's his birthday! :D
oceancaldera207karmabluespommesetorangesriverflowJeffreyzombiegirlcvaluesovaThailandTomInvincible_summer

Comments

• Aww happy b-day Thomas take it easy on the ol liver buddy :D;)
    vinlynriverflowThailandTom
  • misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran
    @ThailandTom: Happy Birthday to you.
    ThailandTom
  • Happy Birthday :clap:
    Well done on being born ;)
    riverflowThailandTomKundo
  • Many Happy Returns Tom..
    ThailandTom
  • CittaCitta Veteran
    edited September 2013
    While actually wishing him a happy birthday. That phrase is a very ordinary way to do that in the U.K. Don't look for things that are not there @betaboy.
    Its a shortened version of 'many happy returns of the day '..which means 'may the day bring you good things and many like it in the coming year '.
  • Yay! Happy B-Day Tom... you have well-wishers from all over the globe! :clap:
    ThailandTom
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    Happy Birthday. Love, light and peace to you.
    ThailandTom
  • Happy B'day Tom! :wave:
    ThailandTom
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    ThailandTom
  • Happy birthday. :)
    ThailandTom
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator
    Happy Birthday @ThailandTom! Don't over-party! ;) Hope you have a great day
    ThailandTom
  • DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran
    @ThailandTom, hope you have a safe, fun filled birthday!

@Vinlyn... It may not be my place to say, but thank you for being a positive example and I hope you get a good prognosis.
    sndymornThailandTom
  • Happy birthday, Tom. Hope you have a good one.
    ThailandTom
  • Sooksan wan gerd, Tom

(which is "happy birthday" in Thai)
    ThailandTom
  • So where's he at??
  • Hey everyone, thanks for the birthday wishes :D

I went out last night with my girlfriend to British pub and had a really nice meal and a few pints of Guinness! I have not drank Guinness in many years, so it was pleasant. I had a great day and again thank you all.

@karmablues yes I can type karaoke Thai as well as I can speak Thai but cannot read or write in Thai. Khun koa-jai mai? Taa roa phut bap nii, mai mee klai ja koa jai.

@lobster you will have to thank my mum and dad for having an accident lol, I was not planned but I was brought into the world all the same. My birthday is basically 9 months into the year, so I figure I may have been a NYE mistake lol, I have never asked my parents though, I do know I was not planned. Then they thought I was a little lonely at 3 so planned my sister. lol anyway enough of my background!!

@vinyln thank you for the thought and we all have our thoughts with you. I didn't mention my birthday as I rarely like people to make a fuss over me

Anyway 1/4 of a century old and where has the time gone!? :p
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    Nice guys deserve to be fussed over sometimes!
  • vinlyn said:

Nice guys deserve to be fussed over sometimes!

Exactly my point :p I do not warrant such fuss lol. No it comes mainly from social anxiety, I turned down a gathering last night of quite a few people where my girlfriend works because of it, it really does get in the way if living a normal life sometimes.
  • Well hell, happy birthday man. May you have many more. Failing that, may you make the most of the ones you have.
    ThailandTom
  • betaboybetaboy Veteran
    edited September 2013
    CITTA WROTE:
    While actually wishing him a happy birthday. That phrase is a very ordinary way to do that in the U.K. Don't look for things that are not there @betaboy.
    Its a shortened version of 'many happy returns of the day '..which means 'may the day bring you good things and many like it in the coming year '.
    Mr.Data, is that you?