Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

GM Garuda, the future of temple protection?

Would you support a more active temple protection scheme? For example a GM mythological creature? ;)

Perhaps they could be trained to ask koans? Maybe even incarnated from previous monks, looking to improve others karma? How soon before the option becomes available?

Comments

• oceancaldera207oceancaldera207 Veteran
    edited September 2013
    75 years, give or take depending on market demand. After all such things arent cheap, wouldn't want them sitting in warehouses waiting to be bought.
    lobsterVastmind
  • I'd rather just hire someone with a gun. Loaded with rubber bullets, of course. Pop someone in the back of the knee with some of those babies and they'll limp away, thinking to themselves "fuck! I'll never try to break into that place again"
    MaryAnne
  • Zayl said:

I'd rather just hire someone with a gun. Loaded with rubber bullets, of course. Pop someone in the back of the knee with some of those babies and they'll limp away, thinking to themselves "fuck! I'll never try to break into that place again"

Yea a lot less unicorn mess to clean up too

• Oh most definitely. And don't you know that unicorn mess attracts lake trolls?
  • In all seriousness, I bet it would be a lot easier to gm a unicorn than a garuda... I bet youd have a lot of messed up things with one wing longer than the other flopping around before you got it right. :shake:
    And this is interesting too because lobster's avatar definitely has a Dr moreau thing going on... First I thought it was a cat with stylish red hair, but upon closer inspection... I'm still not sure what's going on there.
  • At the moment kids want tattoos and piercings, when claws growing out the head or a nice tail become the rage, everyone will be challenged . . .
    ;)

The ability to morph our humanity or create new and wonderous creatures is coming. Put your order in now. Griffin and house dragon for me . . . :screwy: