Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

General Banter Pranks

I just deployed this one in the bathroom and I am waiting for my girlfriend to go and use the bathroom to see the results, hehehe.

TheEccentricoceancaldera207ZeroBeejStraight_ManVictoriousToshriverflowAllbuddhaBound

Comments

• howhow Veteran Veteran
    My girlfriend would be wondering why I'm eating the toilet rolls!
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    My favorite one, which I believe is one of my many inventions, is this:

You're placing a phone call over the landline at an open area at work where another person or two is nearby and able to see and hear what you are doing. While listening to the sound of the phone ringing, you act as if the phone has already been picked up and answered at the other end. Then, in a rather rude manner you ask whether you could please speak to an intelligent person!

Of course, it's seldom understood as a prank (at least initially), and it's kinda double fun.
    ThailandTom
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited September 2013
    lol I got a very unexpected response from my girlfriend. She went in there and at first was shocked 'Tom what is that' etc and I said 'I had an accident' lol! Then she got angry, walked out of the bathroom and said that she wasn't cleaning it up as if it was something she would expect of me!! :eek: I mean seriously, why would I leave a stool on the seat lol.

@Nirvana that is pretty funny, but like you said if and when it works. One thing we used to do with phones when we were younger is to have 2 phones and ring up say a pizza place and then at the same time a Chinese take away. Then put them on loud speaker and put the phones close together facing each other lol. I guess that is a little bit of negative karma being generated there, but owel.
    oceancaldera207VictoriousStraight_Man
  • lol I got a very unexpected response from my girlfriend. She went in there and at first was shocked 'Tom what is that' etc and I said 'I had an accident' lol! Then she got angry, walked out of the bathroom and said that she wasn't cleaning it up as if it was something she would expect of me!! :eek: I mean seriously, why would I leave a stool on the seat lol.

Rotfl that's really cool.. she sounds like a keeper. :lol:
    (∩_∩)
  • It will be our 3rd year together in November, but that honestly surprised me. Almost as if it has happened before or something lol. I suggest people should try that trick though, it is harmless and looks like the real deal, leave it wherever you feel like it. At the dinner table, on a pillow, on somebodies desk, in the fridge, the possibilities are endless.
    Nirvana
    the possibilities are endless.
    And so is the volume?

ThailandTomEvenThird
  • Nirvana said:

the possibilities are endless.
    And so is the volume?

I never thought about that, probably because I do not have a load of tubes lying around. But sure why not, instead of throwing them away be creative and make prank-turds, brilliant :thumbsup:
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

It doesn't matter what job they have, how much money they earn, what car they might drive, "Whose" clothes they wear, or what kind of house they live in, men never progress beyond 9 years of age.

Not for 43 years, anyway.
    Vastmindoceancaldera207ThailandTomzenff
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Now that IS funny.... :D
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    federica said:

It doesn't matter what job they have, how much money they earn, what car they might drive, "Whose" clothes they wear, or what kind of house they live in, men never progress beyond 9 years of age.

lololol....I thought all day......Look at these guys laughing at poop jokes. lololol

riverflow
  • BeejBeej Human Being Veteran
    when poop is no longer funny to me, i will know that it is time to die. farts, too. :lol:
    VastmindmfranzdorfNirvanapoptart
  • [beavis] heh heh heh you said "poop." heh heh [/beavis]
    Vastmindhow
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    You guys are a mess and a half, lololol

We love ya ! :D
    Beejriverflow
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran
    federica said:

Agreed, and I am a man who will be 60 this year! :D

• Tosh said:

Discretely attach pegs to members of your family and let them go about their day without them knowing:

photo pegs004.jpg

photo pegs006.jpg

photo pegs005.jpg

poor dog cant even do anything about it.
    Vastmind
  • Vastmind said:

federica said:

lololol....I thought all day......Look at these guys laughing at poop jokes. lololol

All right, but you 2 remember this moment of realization next time you expect a man in your life to know exactly what you're thinking and feeling at any given moment through gnosis and highly refined observational skills..
    If you're expecting too much, then whose fault is it when we mess up??? Yours!! :rolleyes:
    Vastmind
  • I used to be hell on April Fools' Day. One boss I had I removed the wheels from her chair, made her screen play random fart noises when certain keys were hit (LOUD!) and made her desktop look as if it had been turned upside down. (And no, I did not get fired. But whenever her computer acted up, she would always blame me, even when I was totally innocent! haha)

Another time I arrived at work early to place post-it notes underneath each co-worker's mouse with a little note saying "April Fools!"
  • Discretely put the clocks in your house one hour forward and let everyone get up early for work/school. Just before they leave, tell them, and then you can all spend a happy hour in each others loving company.

(I did this to the ex wife and I suffered for it for about three days.)
    riverflowoceancaldera207AllbuddhaBound
  • Tosh said:

(I did this to the ex wife and I suffered for it for about three days.)

Which explains why she is now your ex wife.... :D
    edited September 2013
    federica said:

Men never progress beyond 9 years of age.

Loved #'s 8 & 17:

Trying to beat children at games and sport.

Wearing trainers to night clubs.

I've always objected to being called an adult, partly due to a penchant I have for dressing up the comparatives of certain adjectives, such as betterer and such. When people call me an adult, part of me suspects that they might really be trying to call me an adulterer.

Never have liked being called a grownup, either, cuz I wanna keep on growing...

• #12 is totally not fair and proof that a female wrote this list.. because then they'd use it with #9 and you're screwed no matter what you say or do!
    Women...

:hrm: :shake:
  • These are great!
    Another poop trick is to get some marzipan and colour it brown with food colouring then stick some of it to your shoe and go round to your friend's house. It helps if they are very posh or house proud. Once inside, and while they look on, pretend to notice the "poop" on your shoe and say "Oh, no! I've stepped in dog shit! And I've trailed it all over your new Axminster!" You then proceed to pick it off your shoe, sniff at it, then start eating it. "Hmm, not bad!"
    AllbuddhaBoundJeffrey
    ....after it's been on your shoe.

Which might at one point, have trodden in real dog-poo.

Tell me, how often do you wash your shoes....? :zombie:
  • federica said:

I watched something about 'the 5 second rule' on a youtube channel with James May on it. It stated that on about 10% of all shoes there can be found fecal matter of some sort, albeit microscopic it would still be enough to make you ill.

#12 is totally not fair and proof that a female wrote this list.. because then they'd use it with #9 and you're screwed no matter what you say or do!
    women...

Actually, the responses came as much from men as they did from women...it was a survey of both genders, not a comprehensive list compiled solely by ladies...

Men also contributed to the survey responses....

So who came up with the replies is pretty equal down the line.

Get over it, big boy.

;)

:D

ThailandTomoceancaldera207
  • federica said:

OK, you buy brand new shoes and put them on on the doorstep.

Don't have much of a sense of fun, do you?
    you'd be prepared to buy a brand new pair of shoes and stick marzipan to them, just for a prank that will last less than 10 minutes?? And actually, isn't really all that funny?

You're right: Your 'sense of fun' and mine are poles apart... Mine is probably less expensive, to begin with.. :p
    ThailandTomTheEccentric
  • federica said:

you'd be prepared to buy a brand new pair of shoes and stick marzipan to them, just for a prank that will last less than 10 minutes?? And actually, isn't really all that funny?

You're right: Your 'sense of fun' and mine are poles apart... Mine is probably less expensive, to begin with.. :p

LOL the first time in history you have actually made me laugh out loud Federica.

@poptart it will be a lot quicker, cheaper and safer to just use a cardboard toilet roll tube like in the 'how to' picture. Don't waste decent marzipan and new shoes just to do a little prank haha.
  • You can't eat cardboard, Tom.

Or maybe you can... :eek:
    riverflow
    poptart said:

You can't eat cardboard, Tom.

No kidding....!
    riverflow
  • federica said:

poptart said:

You can't eat cardboard, Tom.

No kidding....!
    There was me thinking I had seen it all on the internet and BAM... :screwy:
    I like to keep my audience riveted..... :D
    Vastmind
  • I once took a piece of carrot and stood by a fish tank in front of two small children; they must've been about four-years-old. I plunged my hand (with the piece of carrot) into the fish tank, pulled it out quickly so that the kids thought I'd caught a gold fish, and shoved it into my mouth and started chewing, showing the kids the mushed up carrot in my mouth.

The look of sheer horror on their faces will never leave me. One had covered their own mouth in shock.

I'm giggling now as I type.
    ThailandTomLincAllbuddhaBound
  • Tosh said:

I once took a piece of carrot and stood by a fish tank in front of two small children; they must've been about four-years-old. I plunged my hand (with the piece of carrot) into the fish tank, pulled it out quickly so that the kids thought I'd caught a gold fish, and shoved it into my mouth and started chewing, showing the kids the mushed up carrot in my mouth.

The look of sheer horror on their faces will never leave me. One had covered their own mouth in shock.

I'm giggling now as I type.

You may have traumatized a few kids there Tosh lol. On the subject of goldfish my sister recently sent me a picture of her goldfish which she won at a fete 13 years ago! It is the same one as my mum has spoken about it, we all have no idea how the thing is still alive. That is longer than some cats and dogs live and it was a fish in a bag won at a fete!
    I'm not sure the carrot/goldfish prank was a harmless prank, afterall. Four-year olds are so impressionable and part of them will, I'm afraid, always see the perpetrator of such a deed as a bit of a monster. I could never do anything like that in a personal setting.

Even the onstage pranks of people throwing pies into others' faces: How awful! That's not funny, you could cause some harm to the eyes or sinuses. I've never thought very highly of people who do either reckless or scandalous pranks; such things are more mean than fun, IMO.

I realize, though, that it takes all types to make a world. Glad that I have thick walls and strong doors to shut that part of the world out.
    how
  • ToshTosh Veteran
    edited September 2013
    I've done lots of bad stuff in the name of 'humour', @Nirvana, but the kids seemed to see the funny side once I explained it was carrot, not fish.
    Nirvana
  • NevermindNevermind Bitter & Hateful Veteran
    If you've got high cabinets in your bathroom a good trick is to stack a bunch of toilet paper rolls leaning against the inside of the closed door of the cabinet. When your loved one opens the door all the rolls come tumbling down on them. Quite harmless. Trouble is it could be a long time before they open the cabinet. You just have to remember to asks them about it sometime in the future, to get your laugh. :p
    Nirvana
    Not so sure that's so harmless, either, if the cabinet is over the toilet and somebuddy left the cover up.
  • You could hide a shark in your toilet. That always gets a reaction.
    Nirvana
  • Some people are just great at pranks. From my old airforce days, there was a guy on my crew that was always pulling something off. He told about a time when he and his buddies pranked this guy who bought a new car.

This was way back in the day when Buicks were gas guzzling monsters. Anyway, this guy bought this new car and he was so proud. The fellow I talked about, used to drive around the flight line, refuelling equipment. So they decided to start shooting a few extra gallons of fuel into this guys tank and needless to say, he began to brag about his phenomenal gas mileage. The guys on the crew started telling him "oh you must have one of those special carburetors they don't want anyone to know about". They told him they had heard that if the dealership catches wind of it, they are supposed to take it off immediately, and replace it with a stock one. So he took his car in for service and they must have thought he was nuts because he was paranoid about them not touching his carburetor and he would not tell them why.

So then, of course, my friend and his cronies stopped putting any gas in and his gas mileage plummeted. He was furious. He went to the dealership complaining that they must have changed his carburetor. I guess so. He was used to 30 or 40 miles to the gallon and it dropped drastically.

You see? This is the kind of thing to expect when guys are gathered together and given time and resources to make things happen.
    ToshhowNirvanaoceancaldera207
    poptart said:

You could hide a shark in your toilet. That always gets a reaction.

I've seen things in toilets that would make Ogres and giants flushed with pride...my thoughts have always been twofold:

One:

"That has to belong to a guy!"

and, two:

I bet 'you' were glad to get rid of that one!

:D

• howhow Veteran Veteran
    Clear saran wrap over the bowl beneath the toilet seat was the classic in my day.
    riverflow
  • how said:

Clear saran wrap over the bowl beneath the toilet seat was the classic in my day.

There's a funny youtube where someone saran wraps (we call it cling film) the cat flap and sets up a camera in readiness for their cat to run through it.

It's funny; trust me.

The cat was unharmed.
  • Good one- back when my brother-in-law was young and living at home, their neighbor ordered one of the first VW Beetles when they came to the US. He was constently talking about what great mileage he was going to get with it.
    After he got the car, my bro-in-law's dad would sneak next door every night and ADD gasoline to the tank. The neighbor was quite impressed after driving the car for several weeks and never having the gas guage drop off "Full".
  • I just deployed this one in the bathroom and I am waiting for my girlfriend to go and use the bathroom to see the results, hehehe.

I have a roll saved up just for my boss on Tuesday... :rarr:
  • These are the best wake up pranks I have ever seen, love it! The couple at the start and hwo are in a few of the clips have many videos of themselves on youtube