Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Tell me..... have you seen her?

VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
You guys know I like keeping up with people, :D ..... I am missing @karasti.

You ok? Kids ok?
DavidEvenThirdJeffrey

Comments

• me too . . . she is probably busy with real life (I hear there is such a thing) . . .

. . . was it something we never said?

We need her wisdom. :coffee:
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    Yep, real life will do it to ya , that's for sure!

I can no longer resist and must take this opportunity to ask....
    what does the coffee guy mean? hahaha. I have seen it in different
    contexts .....I also think I rememember someone asking, but the question
    never really got answered...what emotion is it representing?

I'm going to the canteen to get a cup of coffee.....
    let me know. :coffee:
  • the emotion during a coffee break when you have a moment . . .
    ^^^ Gotcha! :thumbup:
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    As I recall, Karasti decided to take a little time off from NB, but does plan on coming back.
    Oh ok, I must have missed that conversation....I'll see her when she gets back.

• @lobster -- is that really what you interpret the :coffee: as?

I've been taking it to mean: " Here we go again.... round and round, same ol' conversation/argument/story .... where's my coffee? " LOL
    Chaz
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    "Yah, whatever..... Excuse me while I focus on something more interesting....."
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    federica said:

"Yah, whatever..... Excuse me while I focus on something more interesting....."

Exactly

• LOL
    I like to misrepresent, I am sure the boredom 'official' meaning is 'correct'.
    Some people used to think LOL meant 'Lots Of Love', I think now it can mean that?
    LOL

• LOL = not Little Ol' Lady?? ;)
    lobsterVastmind
  • The coffee man also means when people are amped up to argue on nb and you just put the coffee man out there to show how you are expecting an entertaining argument :D