Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Wanted to Share a Message - "The Message"

DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran

Comments

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited September 2014

Any plans for a bridge or a hook?

I couldn't catch enough lyrics to get the message....

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2014

@LeonBasin‌, it's common knowledge that merely posting a video with no preamble or outlining comment from the Thread-starter, is unacceptable... I have discussed this with you before, I think....

So what's this all about then?

• DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran

@federica said:
    LeonBasin‌, it's common knowledge that merely posting a video with no preamble or outlining comment from the Thread-starter, is unacceptable... I have discussed this with you before, I think....

So what's this all about then?

Yes, but this is different? I mean this is my music/poetry/writings, so I didn't think it needed an outline? If I'm wrong, I'm more than willing to add a few sentences? But, it's more or less, it's my Music/Writings/Poetry.:) Thank You!

@Vastmind said:
    Any plans for a bridge or a hook?

I couldn't catch enough lyrics to get the message....

Thank you for listening! Yeah, I'm definitely going to redo it, and perhaps add a chorus and get into a studio. This was recorded through my computer microphone. :)

May I bump?