Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The Ten Funniest Scenes from the Pali Canon

VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

I could not resist lifting this link/article off of Jay .....afterall.....we're a pretty funny bunch, If I say so myself.....

The Ten Funniest Scenes from the Pali Canon:

https://sujato.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/the-ten-funniest-scenes-from-the-pali-canon/

BuddhadragonRowan1980lazywizardJeongjwa

Comments

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

They should make a bleedin' sitcom art of it.

Vastmind
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I have to admit, I'm not here holding my sides, and ROTF with laughter..... :grey_question:

Vastmindlobster
  • Absolutely wonderful. :))

Vastmind
  • Rowan1980Rowan1980 Keeper of the Zoo Asheville, NC Veteran
    I thought those were really cool. Thanks for sharing. :smiley:
    Vastmind
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@federica said:
    I have to admit, I'm not here holding my sides, and ROTF with laughter..... :grey_question:

Yeah, I might write some sketches myself....but no cartoons!

federica
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Now THAT'S funny....!