Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Gratitude for NB !!!

VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
edited March 2015 in NewBuddhist.com

Ok...you knew I would jump on it....hahahaha. It's been a few minutes since we had a love fest for NB....
so, hit it!! :awesome:

Gratitude and much love to all of you!!
I receive a lot of teachings here, and feel very fortunate to be a part of such a wonderful group! :heart:
Thanks for putting up with my terrible spelling and grammar...and run on sentences...and the occasional soap box I pull out.

Oh...and thanks to the guy who pays the bill and the mod(s) who keep it rollin' !! If the house wasn't paid for and wasn't maintained...we couldn't be here. :heart:

karastisilverEarthninjalobsterNichyCinorjerhowNamadaBunkssovaDakinibookwormnamarupaBuddhadragon

Comments

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Indeed! Happy Friday!

I take a lot from NB into my daily life. I've learned some valuable lessons, some of them that took many whacks in the head for me to understand. Priceless. What a wonderful place. So few like it in the vast internet world.

lobster
  • NichyNichy Explorer

I joined this group about 2 months ago and it has been great, it's so great to talk to fellow Buddhist, help me a lot with my practice and I've learned a lot from everyone... and thank you @Linc for creating this community..

BunkssovaVastmindBuddhadragon
  • NB:
    <3<3<3 I iz grateful! <3<3<3

Buddhadragon
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Thanks @Linc (et al)!!

Buddhadragon
  • bookwormbookworm U.S.A. Veteran

This site is kind of like the middle way between Dhammawheel and Dharmawheel lol.

EarthninjaBuddhadragon
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I take that as a personal insult.

lobster
  • I too don't feel Dhamma and Dumber should be insulted :p [oops - failed again, not what Aunty Fed meant . . .]

• bookwormbookworm U.S.A. Veteran

@federica said:
    I take that as a personal insult.

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to insult you or anyone, I was trying to be funny.

lobster
  • @bookworm said:
    I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to insult you or anyone, I was trying to be funny.

Job done. Bravo.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Oh. Well, that's ok then. Because I can't think of two more diametrically-opposed forums than DH and NB!! :lol:

bookworm
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

Cheers all, but @federica is the one doing all the work around here. =) I just flip bits behind the scenes.