Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

newbuddhist pet photos

WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

Hi all. The members photo thread and pictures of some of our pets on the photo thread inspired me to create this.

Let's see your furry, feathered, scaly or otherwise differently-textured friends!

This is my cat, Smokey.

ZenshinmmoVastmindBunksKennethRowan1980BuddhadragonDairyLamaVanilliEliz

Comments

• WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

@Kenneth And I thought one cat took over the bed. I can't imagine sharing with three. Hope your couch is comfy! ;)

Rowan1980Kennethmmo
  • EarthninjaEarthninja Wanderer West Australia Veteran

My newly shaved lemon collie Oakley!

lobster
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited June 2015

^^^ I wanted one with spots :p

ZenshinsilverWalkermmo
  • EarthninjaEarthninja Wanderer West Australia Veteran

Hahahah <3

• racerskaracerska Indiana, USA Explorer

I'm late to this party, but I love pet pics! This is my Rex, at 15 years old, he sleeps most of the day now.

Rex.jpg 59.1K
    lobsterWalkermmosilver
  • WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran
    edited October 2015

@racerska
    Awww... he looks like such a sweet dog!

Yeah, they sleep a lot when they get older... our cat Cali was 21 when we finally had to put her down. She slept more and more as she got older.

racerska
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

The elderly sleep a lot. I often wonder what goes through their minds, while they are placid, silent and resting.... Bless.....

• My baby girl.

mmoWalkerDairyLamasilver
  • howhow Veteran Veteran
    edited October 2015

Xena of the Serengeti plains, waiting for a hapless gazelle to wander below her branch.

federicaWalkermmosilver
  • mmommo Veteran

Has Xena been shaved? It looks like her back hair is trimmed.

• howhow Veteran Veteran
    edited October 2015

@mmo
    No, that's just the flair of fur sticking up from her haunches that makes her back hair seem short in comparison. As a Ragdoll breed, her fur is very fine, continually shedding to the point that it will choke a Roomba robotic vacuum if it is operated less than twice a week in our house.

mmo