Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

OK Ladies, promise me...

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

You will control yourselves, Right...?

Be cool, be aloof, be calm, hold yourselves back...

This is the kind of guy your mother dated....

EarthninjaToshVastmindmmoElizBuddhadragonVanilli

Comments

• EarthninjaEarthninja Wanderer West Australia Veteran

Hahahaha. Let's bring this back!

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Yes, we really don't laugh enough nowadays.... These fashions should be mandatory, if only to raise the impromptu guffaw....

Earthninjadantepw
  • WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

Loved the 'afghan ponchos'. My grandma and aunt used to make stuff like that, as throws for the living room, not attire!

Earthninja
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

There's a difference....?! :lol:

...."Excuse me, you're sitting on my coat....."

WalkersilverVastmind
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    edited June 2015

LU-DI-CROUS!

... in about the same measure that much of the fashion industry seems willing to foist gimcrack on a salivating (male and female) public. At first I thought the creators of that time and this just hated women, but it's clear that their artistry/distemper is entirely unisexual.

dantepwlobster
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

@genkaku said:
    LU-DI-CROUS!

Que?
    I was picking up some great tips for my autumn wardrobe. I will be the height of sartorial dharma robing ...

Earthninja

@lobster, Oh come on.. that looks almost tasteful by comparison....!

lobster
  • PöljäPöljä Veteran

Black and grey zen robes are more suitable for men.

Earthninja
  • They have a manly moustache, are posing as manly as can be, yet it is all still the most homo-erotic editorial I've ever seen lol
    That was AWESOME!

ShoshinHamsakaTosh
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

I am so glad that people in other areas also drive with boats in their pickups, LOL.

I remember the 70s as a blur of orange and avocado. My grandma has old Sears catalogs, they are a blast to look through. Recently somewhere online posted a bunch of catalog pages from my youth...except those styles are coming back. So excited at the prospect of British Knights high tops and Hypercolor shirts coming back, lol.

• HamsakaHamsaka goosewhisperer Polishing the 'just so' Veteran

@Reborn said:
    They have a manly moustache, are posing as manly as can be, yet it is all still the most homo-erotic editorial I've ever seen lol
    That was AWESOME!

I didn't miss that either. I mean, how could you?

Men in sweaters with belts, oh my!

lobster
  • BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran

@robot said:
    Seventies style the way I remember it. It was all about the hair.

Now it's definite: fishermen be added to my list of lusts <3

lobsterVastmind

I wouldn't trust that boat in a bathtub....

Buddhadragon
  • VanilliVanilli Veteran

haha ewww

• @federica said:
    You will control yourselves, Right...?

Be cool, be aloof, be calm, hold yourselves back...

This is the kind of guy your mother dated....

I don't know if you've ever taken psychedelics, but a common experience is that reality begins to feel very odd, alien-esque, inside-out, a very ill-at-ease feeling... well, that's what these pictures made me feel. They tripped me out. Hard. Made me want to curl up a ball. Funny, sort of, but more surreal than anything. Some of them don't even look human.

You don't get out enough..... :D

Vastmind
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited June 2015

I can no longer keep my promise.

The two in the drawstring PJ pants with no shirts.(#10, right)..they are still sexy to me ...hahaha.. that is not out of style, for sure!!!

... * whispers * Lemme pull your string :mrgreen:

lobster
  • anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

@mindatrisk said:
    I don't know if you've ever taken psychedelics, but a common experience is that reality begins to feel very odd, alien-esque, inside-out, a very ill-at-ease feeling... well, that's what these pictures made me feel. They tripped me out. Hard. Made me want to curl up a ball. Funny, sort of, but more surreal than anything. Some of them don't even look human.

Stop taking psychedelics then! I've got pictures from my childhood and before that are more than freaky!

Daren't post them on the web... shudder!

oops just realised this thread was for wimin

• lobsterlobster Veteran

I iz wimmin!

Naughty lay dakinis ... Have you no sense of decorum and dharmic propreity? I will be reporting you to the Thai Theravadin (not Hinayana) Sangha Authorities ;)

Vastmind

I went to an open air production of Peter Pan at Regents parks open air theatre last week, and if anyone else saw it, I am sure they would agree (it was brilliant) but - @lobster you sound like tinkerbell...

But I do believe in fairies, I do I really do!

...\lol/...