Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Pointing out practice, using smartphone camera

lobsterlobster Veteran
edited December 2015 in Buddhism Today

Smartphone, smart photography
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-35026932

I love to see what something is or can be ... be aware ... share. Zen in the art of photographing?

ShoshinBunksVastmindStraight_ManToshyagrrobot

Comments

• For me part of the creative act is using artistic filters. Both of these images use one of my favourite ios apps 'Brushstroke' both taken on Richmond Park a few days ago ...
    The deer are very well camouflaged.
    The tree perhaps blown into the larger of two ponds by recent storms.

How wonderful to be in view of the City of London and yet in such green space.

Where is your tranquility?

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

My favorite running trail on my last run until spring. It's a ski trail so it is groomed for skiing and running isn't allowed anymore. The picture is actually a bog, and in the summer my feet get very wet so I enjoyed this run in particular because the bog was frozen over, lol.

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

@lobster said:

Where is your tranquility?

Everywhere "I" go...There "I" am...

• Light, shadow, angle. Just a heron on a stump ... A great stump incidentally. Parakeet in holes made by woodpeckers. Lookout point for hawks ...

Walkersilver