Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The Neverland

DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
edited March 2016 in General Banter

‪What does it mean to be in a land that never ends? This question seeped into my thoughts when I was writing an anthology of poetry, Evolutionary Nothingness Vol.1. I tried to understand the nothingness as something that does not exist, or a place in the mind that never ends. ‪An extension of thoughts that are so strong, they become pieces of you, resembling vivid emotions.

Read more here:
https://medium.com/@leonbasin/the-neverland-9fd31a6e4921#.ijo804lzy

ShoshinBunks

Comments

• @LeonBasin said:
    ‪What does it mean to be in a land that never ends?

It means being in a land that never starts ...

DaltheJigsaw
  • Gee, I thought we were already in the Neverland. True, it's always changing, but always here. It never goes away. We are above it, below it through it, on it and always in it. :3

Reminds me of the fish that was always looking for that mysterious thing called 'water'. No matter how hard or where that fish looked (swam), it could never find it.

Peace to all

FosdickDaltheJigsaw
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran

Thank you both for reading!:)