Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What do you see?

SwaroopSwaroop India Veteran

A drawing worthy of meditation. When the mind is there awareness is not there. When awareness is there mind is not there.

Zero

Comments

• Pictures are seen with the mind, not the eyes which only sees colors.

upekka
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2016

It's a cowboy in a hat. This picture has been doing the rounds on Facebook, with all sorts of people claiming they had to look at it for hours before it dawned on them.

Idiots.

I got it in fewer than 3 seconds.

:lol:

(I take it that as this is in 'General Banter' you're not looking for deeply-philosophical Mind-eye-perception answers? It's just a bit of internet fun....)

Swaroop
  • SwaroopSwaroop India Veteran

@federica yeah.

• Look closely.....you may see a Vivian....

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

My first impression was that it reminded me of the shadow of a prawn... But yes, on second viewing I saw the cowboy in a hat

Swaroop
  • I see a moth/balrog with a whip

Swaroop
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

I could not see the cowboy until someone said that's what it was. O.o

Swaroop
  • WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

I didn't see it at first. My first impression was a praying mantis.

Swaroop
  • ZeroZero Veteran
    edited April 2016

Without reading the posts, when I first saw it, thought it might be a landscape abstract of rolling hills nestling a mountain infront of a reflecting lake... then BAM suddenly saw the cowboy... delightful surprise

Swaroop
  • FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

Definitely a dead bird, covered in tar. With the face of an oilman in the negative space on the left.

silverSwaroopperson
  • techietechie India Veteran

A bird upside down, lol.

Swaroop
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Dead people ????

lobsterWalker
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Shoshin said:
    Dead people ????

I see.....?

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

I work in a morgue :wink:

• SwaroopSwaroop India Veteran

@Jeffrey yes that was what I meant.