Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What's your take on this?

shanyinshanyin Novice YoginSault Ontario Veteran

I think his personality is kind of entertaining. Is it nutty conspiracy nonsense?

Comments

• lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited July 2016

Yes.
    Did not even have to watch. :p

Kundo
  • shanyinshanyin Novice Yogin Sault Ontario Veteran

LOL I'm so gullible.

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

I don't think you're gullible - If you listened to the whole thing, you're a better man than I - I mean wo/man, hah. It was so boring, I couldn't get to five minutes of it.

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Seems pretty nutty :) I wish some people like snopes would make more of an effort to debunk these various strands of craziness. I know some vulnerable people who get caught up in it and actually take it seriously.

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

@shanyin I don't think you are gullible :) conspiracy theory stuff is set up that way because it works. You can watch or read something and come away thinking "whoa, maybe it really IS possible?" but then if you do some research you find that no, it's all based on twisting things a bit too far from reality. I have no doubt there are things that happen in the world that we are completely kept in the dark about and lied to about. But I don't think the conspiracy theories bring those things to light. But they often do a good job of being believable, and if a person doesn't challenge what they believe, it's easy to see how they can become so attached to such views.

person
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Is it about space aliens? If so I will definitely watch it. :p

RuddyDuck9
  • jakayobjakayob United States New

This was so convincing, because it was so detailed, and he seemed like he was telling the truth. But it's just a conspiracy theory, I'll believe it when I see it. :p

• row37row37 st pete, fl Explorer

I'm w/ lobster. Din't even watch it. The word "witness", the face....I've seen it before, again and again. That's a real assumption on my part, isn't it? I've pigeonholed him strictly on my past experience of people that looked like him, and actually know absolutely nothing about the guy. It's totally not how we should live our lives, and I still feel that way. Strange.