Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Sky High

DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran

I was walking and then I heard this band, so I decided to dance.

CinorjerBunksIchLiebte

Comments

• IchLiebteIchLiebte US Veteran

The best, nay, the only decision! Rad moves.

DaltheJigsaw
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited August 2016

Where you sky high? You don't seem to be ... :3 In my capacity of free-lance judgemental dharma policing, have to ask ... :p In case you were high, dancing to traffic noises or Tibetan Temple music is to be expected ...

ooh ... feel all morally superior now. [lobster dances himself to the back of the class] :3

... and now back to the dance ...

DaltheJigsaw
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Cool moves, bro. Had to lie down to watch it though. :p

DaltheJigsaw
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran

@lobster said:
    Where you sky high? You don't seem to be ... :3 In my capacity of free-lance judgemental dharma policing, have to ask ... :p In case you were high, dancing to traffic noises or Tibetan Temple music is to be expected ...

ooh ... feel all morally superior now. [lobster dances himself to the back of the class] :3

... and now back to the dance ...

Nah, Sky High from the music and the energy. Once I started dancing everyone started stopping to listen and had the band members actually start singing, before that they were just playing the music.

lobster

@SpinyNorman said:
    Cool moves, bro. Had to lie down to watch it though. :p

LMAO!! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I forgive my Fiance. lol:)

@IchLiebte said:
    The best, nay, the only decision! Rad moves.

Thank ya!:)

Here's my first dancing video:

• @LeonBasin said:
    Nah, Sky High from the music and the energy. Once I started dancing everyone started stopping to listen and had the band members actually start singing, before that they were just playing the music.

<3

I will now retire from dharma policing and take up 'Buddha Street Grooving'.

:)

Spread the Love. Dance till death. Go with the flow. Sing Buddha sing. Dharma Dance.

DaltheJigsaw

@lobster said:

@LeonBasin said:

<3

I will now retire from dharma policing and take up 'Buddha Street Grooving'.

:)

Spread the Love. Dance till death. Go with the flow. Sing Buddha sing. Dharma Dance.

Exactly!:)