Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Mark all viewed not working

seeker242seeker242 ZenFlorida, USA Veteran

"Mark all viewed" doesn't seem to be working anymore, at least for me. On home, laptop and work computers, same thing. Clicking it just brings up a blank page and that's it. Doesn't mark anything as viewed and stays on the blank page. Anyway, just thought I would mention it as I liked that feature!

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@LInc alert!!

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Just to add, it seems to be working for me....

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Doesn't work for me either.

edited August 2016

That said, something HAS changed: I used to click on "mark all as viewed" and the text would immediately, on the same screen transform from bold, to faint.
    Now, I click "Mark all viewed" and it stays bold. I have to refresh the page to lighten the text/effect the change.

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

I mentioned it to him in the thread and via pm. I still have the problem (page / site just disappears when I press mark all viewed.

• seeker242seeker242 Zen Florida, USA Veteran

So it doesn't go to a blank page anymore but gives error message

Fatal Error in AllViewedPlugin.discussionsController_markAllViewed_create();

Requires POST

The error occurred on or near: /srv/sites/newbuddhist.com/plugins/AllViewed/class.allviewed.plugin.php

185:             }

186: 

187:             $sender->render('blank', 'utility', 'dashboard');

188:         } else {

189:             throw new Exception('Requires POST', 405);

190:         }

191:     }

192: 

193:     /**

Backtrace:

/srv/sites/newbuddhist.com/plugins/AllViewed/class.allviewed.plugin.phpAllViewedPlugin->discussionsController_markAllViewed_create();

[/srv/sites/newbuddhist.com/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:764] PHP::call_user_func_array();

[/srv/sites/newbuddhist.com/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:221] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController();

[/srv/sites/newbuddhist.com/index.php:39] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch();

@Linc could you please check this out...?

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

I've still got the page-going-blank response... It doesn't mark all threads as viewed either, the only way to continue is to go back via the browser button and then the pages are still unviewed.

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Yep, still not working right on my end, too. :(

@Linc! Cold you please take a look and offer your expertise...?

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

I have never used it, so I live on in blissful ignorance. :p

Shoshin