Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Funny Stuff

Comments

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

@Shoshin said:

@person said:
    What's an answering machine?

It's a device connected to a landline phone, where one can leave a personal recorded voice message if one cannot 'personally' answer the phone........next you'll be asking what's a landline phone ??? :wink:

Sorcery

DairyLamalobsterWalkerShoshin
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    edited August 2016

Mr. Rabbit went to the pub on his way home from work every evening, and always ordered two cheese toasties and a pint of bitter. One night the cheese was running low, so he agreed to have a cheese toasties and a ham toastie. But a little while after finishing the toasties he fell off his bar stool unconscious, much to the concern of the pub landlord. An ambulance was called but sadly the paramedics were unable to save Mr. Rabbit. The landlord asked what had caused Mr. Rabbits death, the paramedic said "Mixing his toasties"......

....myxomatosis.... :p

WalkerFosdick
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Now if he'd been Welsh, he would have been ok....(Only the British will get that joke....)

ZenshinCinorjer

Hee hee. It's true though, men never read the instructions!

Bunks
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

They say it's why Moses wandered the desert for 40 years trailing a hoard of Israelites behind him...

"No no! Don't need a map! Am perfectly ok! I'm sure it's this way! Come along!"

SwaroopVastmindSophie101
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran
  • GrooverGroover England. Explorer

Never trust a dwarf that tells you your wife's hair smells lovely.

federicaCinorjerBunks
  • Love these!

• ShimShim Veteran

For all the llamaists...

silverWalkerVastmindShoshin

And don't forget the Dairy Lama!

ShoshinShimWalkersilver
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran
    edited August 2016

I just read my Farmer's Almanac newsletter and it said, "Today is a good day to host a party and castrate farm animals." (I'd be a little suspicious of the hors d'oeuvres.) O.o

DairyLamaWalkerpersonSwaroop
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

rohitSophie101

ShimCinorjer
  • ShimShim Veteran

@silver said:

Is that from the "Saint Young Men" manga?

@Shim said:

@silver said:

I don't know - I googled Buddha jokes/images and found that. :grin:

personDairyLamalobster

lobsterBeejCinorjer
  • ShimShim Veteran

@silver said:

I don't know - I googled Buddha jokes/images and found that. :grin:

The style looks similar. There's even a movie:

It probably is, @Shim. Definitely has the same style artwork.

Sometimes even I like really off the wall stuff.
    (Even though my son loved Family Guy and I was unsure about it.)

• FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

Every damn morning!

Swaroop

personShoshinBeejCinorjer
  • SwaroopSwaroop India Veteran

I don't get it @silver

Oh! That's Gallagher, a famous comedian who used to hit watermelon with a mallet and so now, he's suffering bad karma from doing that. Read more about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallagher_(comedian)

Swaroop

Walkerrohitsilver

ba-dum tch!

This is probably why @Shoshin drinks tea. :D

Shoshinperson

(Or Donny Osmond, or Andy Gibb, or Scott Bayo, or the Fonz....)

WalkersilverShoshinBeej

rohit
  • My new years resolution is to stop using spray deoderant.
    Roll on next year

Boom boom tush..... OK I'll stop

SwaroopBunkskerance