Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy World Smile Day !

ShoshinShoshin No one in particularNowhere Special Veteran

Well today (7th October) is "Happy World Smile Day"

So.... May we all be happy to share a smile or two or more... :):):)

And have a "Buddhaful" day ! :)<3<3<3

BunksWalkerVastmind

Comments

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

That actually made me smile! =)

ShoshinVastmind
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran
    edited October 2016

@Bunks said:
    That actually made me smile! =)

"A smile is like a boomerang so be careful what you do-When you throw away a smile it will come right back to you!"

BunkslobsterVastmind
  • http://www.worldsmileday.com/index.php

One day at a time? I thought it was world smile year! :)

VastmindShoshin
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited October 2016

=)=)=)

Shoshin
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

World Animal Day was just a couple of days ago too, so that's worth a smile as well.

Shoshinlobster
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Bah humbug. :p

• @SpinyNorman said:
    Bah humbug. :p

Precisely the response I got from my Brother in Law when I told him of 'World Smile Day'. B)

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

I'm afraid that bah-humbuggery is now my instinctive reaction to these special days. In the olden days we just had a few, like Christmas and Easter, you could treat those as Pagan festivals after indulging in a bit of bah-humbuggery. Now we have a plethora, and lot of them are naff American imports, ruining our glorious British heritage, the Queen would be turning in her grave, gawd blimey. Our beautiful British high streets have been ruined by a lot of naff transatlantic fast-food franchises, in the old days you could get luke-warm instant coffee and spam, or a greasy portion of fish and chips, things have gone right darnhill.... :p

lobsterJeroenfederica
    edited October 2016

@SpinyNorman said:
    I'm afraid that bah-humbuggery is now my instinctive reaction to these special days. In the olden days we just had a few, like Christmas and Easter, you could treat those as Pagan festivals after indulging in a bit of bah-humbuggery. Now we have a plethora, and lot of them are naff American imports, ruining our glorious British heritage, the Queen would be turning in her grave, gawd blimey. Our beautiful British high streets have been ruined by a lot of naff transatlantic fast-food franchises, in the old days you could get luke-warm instant coffee and spam, or a greasy portion of fish and chips, things have gone right darnhill.... :p

"Happy @SpinyNorman Bah Humbug Day !" :wink:

edited October 2016

Deleted double post.....

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Yes, we can't have two santas crapping down a chimney, can we....?

Walker