Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A little bit of light entertainment to test ones patience and eye for detail

ShoshinShoshin No one in particularNowhere Special Veteran

I had just finished meditating when I happen to find this IQ "test" where one has to spot the b in rows of ddddddbddddd that multiplies and gradually get smaller and smaller ....and so "I" gave it a go...and this was the result...

You have an insanely high IQ!!!

You are a genius!!!!!

You were able to spot every single b!!! You clearly have a passion for perfection, you like to challenge yourself, and you appreciate diversity. You are committed to personal aesthetics, excel in finding problems and solutions, and have a driving force to create. You have boundless imagination and an open mind. In simple words: You Are Simply A Genius!

....and I just thought... well now everybody will know what I've known all along ...yes you heard it right "I'm a genius" :winky::lol:

Do you dare to give it a go ?

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2016

"You are a genius!!!!!

You were able to spot every single b!!! You clearly have a passion for perfection, you like to challenge yourself, and you appreciate diversity. You are committed to personal aesthetics, excel in finding problems and solutions, and have a driving force to create. You have boundless imagination and an open mind. In simple words: You Are Simply A Genius!"

Well so far we're in an exclusive club of two....

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Ah hold your horses, mine said that I have an "insanely" high IQ

I'm not just a genius ....I'm mad as well...I walk the thin line :wink:

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran
    edited December 2016

Isn't that true of anyone with a mystical leaning, after all it is said that "in the waters where the madman drowns, the mystic has learnt to swim". But it's the same waters of the extended mind. Anyway, I don't need to do the test, people have been telling me about my "insanely high IQ" for years, lol :)

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

I've done many such things on FB to kill time. Just had a random thought about "IQ" that I wanted to share. Quite often, those with the lower IQs are the people I find tend to be the absolute most raw and open and loving from the very core of their being. Perhaps they aren't so wrapped up in how intelligent they think they are. We pity them and consider them disabled. Perhaps they are simply able in a very different way than the rest of us.

One of my step sisters has Down Syndrome, she is who I have in mind when I am thinking about this. but it is also true of people I know who are moderately to severely autistic and others as well.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@karasti please know, I took this test as a totally tongue-in-cheek pastime. I really hold no store by it, and as far as I'm concerned, intellect, genius or cleverness cannot be assessed by one frankly ridiculous claim or assessment. It was just a joke, and one's own personal mental agility cannot be judged in such puerile ways.

Besides, when human beings egotistically declare themselves to be at the top of the food chain and the most intelligent of creatures, I just feel like asking them to watch one episode of "Life on Earth" and challenging them to do what the animals in it, do...

The intelligence of a human being can't be measured by their IQ. I think 'Intelligence' means a whole lot more than finding the b's in the d's....

karasti
  • DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran

I got to "patience" and thought "I don't have time for this".

federicakarastiShoshin
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

@federica I totally agree, and yes, that was my assumption :) It just brought to mind a thought about IQ that I had the other day. I would hope no one would actually judge their IQ or other intelligence measurement by a FB game, :lol:

A little bit of light entertainment to test ones patience and eye for detail

I did it for fun ...hence "Light entertainment" but I see that some might take things a bit more seriously...It's an IQ test on the internet people "How serious can it be ??? :wink::)

@Shoshin it's the internet. Some people swear by it, spend ALL their spare available time on it, and take some things very seriously indeed. If you go on the internet, you'll know this. Some people are dumber than a box of eggs....

Take this lady for instance. If she's this dumb, imagine what she'd be like on the internet!

karasti

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran