Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Greetings!

Hello Hi!

My name's wo....i've been studying Buddhism off and on for about 10 years but never got into my path until much more recently. i have enjoyed going to temple and talking with monks as well! i brought oreo's and rice for some of the monks, and with my friends we all had a good time.

i enjoy reading about Buddhism and i wonder what books some of you all enjoy! reading is my favorite past time and if any of you could recommend some new books on Buddhism i would be in your debt!

i know in the Zen tradition many monks say don't read too may books, but i smile and read anyway because i enjoy reading :)

One i've enjoyed recently is The Heart of Understanding by Thich Nhat Hanh. It's the Prajnaparamita / Heart Sutra with his commentary! Short book but very illuminating!

Anyhow, i look forward to interacting with you all and thanks for keeping this place going, i've really enjoyed reading so far

Peace and Blessings to you,
wo

ShoshinZenshinlobsterCinorjerBuddhadragonVastmindTigger

Comments