Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Changes on NewBuddhist (just a log of some tweaks I made)

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator
edited December 2016 in NewBuddhist.com

A few recent minor tweaks:

• I moved the category "Buddhism Basics" under the "Buddhism" heading (because... duh).
  • I added a "Mindfulness" category and moved a few discussions from "Meditation" there. I felt like we were getting a little too loose about what counted as meditation some times. ;)
  • I increased the resolution of avatars. As new ones are uploaded, they will be much sharper. It is not retroactive to existing avatars. You can just "change" your avatar to the same picture if you want to sharpen it up a bit.
  • Fixed the top of avatars' rounded corners being a little squished on the main discussions list. You probably never noticed, carry on.
karastiVastmindlobsterFosdick

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Thanks @Linc. I won't be using my picture any time soon, folks. I like my wrinkles in non-HD.... :D

Vastmind
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

If you look at my current avatar closely you'll see the background is actually in focus, not me. I'm OK with that! :lol:

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

They use a diffusing lens in movies... it makes everything look dreamy and romantic.... :lol:

• @Linc said:
    A few recent minor tweaks:

<3 Many thanks. No tech admin, no comments. Bravo. This forum is very well run. Very reliable, no ads, no drama on the tech side ...

• Fixed the top of avatars' rounded corners being a little squished on the main discussions list. You probably never noticed, carry on.

I noticed!
    My claws were cropped [very shameful for wer-lobsters]. Glad to find my full loveliness is now available. ;)