Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Sadly it looks like yet another terror attack in Europe (Berlin)

ShoshinShoshin No one in particularNowhere Special Veteran
edited December 2016 in General Banter

I was checking FB (I follow my children's activities ) and my youngest who lives in Berlin, had just "Marked himself safe", I asked what had happened and he told me a large truck had crashed into people at a crowded Xmas market in Berlin close to the CBD....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11770319

Then there's the Russian ambassador to Turkey being "shot"

Not so Merry Xmas for one and all...

May the survivors and the families of the dead be well :) Metta

Comments

• :(

Shameful. Religion perverted. Terrible.
    Glad your kid is safe.

Resonate kindness, iz religion. <3

BunksVastmindShoshin
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Thanks @lobster....

It's interesting.....the more children one has ( especially ones who like to travel) the more one takes an interest in what's going on in different parts of the world...

At one stage my children were living in the four corners of the globe -The youngest was in Peru (exchange student) ...The oldest in Japan (working)...The second youngest in NZ (at uni) and the second oldest in Eastern Europe ( working)....Now the three boys are all living in Europe (one in London one in Germany and one in Hungary) and my daughter is here in Aotearoa (NZ)

When the big quake happen in Japan my eldest was living 140 kms from Fukashima...

When the terror attack took place at the shopping mall in Nairobi, my second eldest was living there and having lunch with work colleagues in the mall next to where it took place..

When a gunman opened fire in an arts cafe in Copenhagen my youngest (whose arty) was visiting friends there( and now he's living in Berlin :) )

When the first big quake struck Wellington both my youngest and my daughter were living and studying there...

Life is never boring :)

Vastmindlobster