Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

a psychiatric work-up for Donald Trump?

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Received in email:

Is Donald Trump Mentally Ill?
3 Professors Of Psychiatry
Ask President Obama To Conduct
‘A Full Medical And Neuropsychiatric Evaluation’

Comments

• But he won the election.

Vastmind
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited December 2016

It would be easy for me to co-sign and say ..."yeah, duh!..... the guy has got issues...and those issues have names". ........ but then what? When we get through, he's still the picked guy. If someone or some group changes that...good. If it doesn't change...good. I've had to accept. Am I still a little salty that my idealism and pony hopes got shoved down my throat? hahaha...yeah, a little. but...life goes on. Especially in D.C. :mrgreen:

The Ghana elections wrapped up on Dec 7th...so...keeping up with that kept me grounded too. Same shit, different continent.

lobsterShoshinperson
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited December 2016

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mentally_ill_modern_era_world_leaders

Oh dear! Only Baby Jesus can save us ... wait ...

And the solution is? Sanity?

Shoshin
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Well when it comes to narcissists Donald's in good company....(well good being relative) :)

Joseph Stalin
    Hermann Göring
    Heinrich Himmler
    Adolf Hitler,
    Donald Trump (fresh off the press)
    I guess we can throw in Vladimir Putin too for good measure :)

herbertoskyfox66
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

@Dakini I totally agree. If they can't protect us from Trump and his bizarre cabinet posts, then what is the point?? And as he goes on his little tour, he admits he says everything just to win their votes, and they clap for him like he's a hero for lying to them to get their votes. I am most concerned (right now anyhow) about his environmental roll-backs. The lack of understanding and care for the planet we live on just is mind boggling to me. It makes the recent victories at Standing Rock, and today with the "ban" of arctic drilling even sadder to me, because it seems they won't last.

Fosdick
  • Will_BakerWill_Baker Vermont Veteran

Received in email...
    -Perhaps you need a better e-mail filter...

lobster
  • DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran

@Steve_B said:
    But he won the election.

That speaks volumes right there.

• I try to get worked up about Donald Pout Trout but politics is presently just too comedic to parody. That clown voting is rife, is something I accept, until the next fishy routine/regime ...

• Is it the Three Professors or The Three Stooges?