Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Pets - our very own angels

SystemSystem Moderator
edited December 2016 in General Banter
This discussion was created from comments split from: Pets!!.

(@Mountains, you bad boy, whatchoo doin' reviving a thread that old....?!)
Steve_Blenpadilla

Comments

• The cutest face in the world! My Lulu.

Bunksnakazcidsilver
  • FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

BunksnakazcidsilverDairyLama
  • I have a cat, love her so much. Even after five years my eyes light up whenever I see her.

silver
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

My husband holding our boxer because she thinks she is a cat and likes to stand in the middle of the wrapping paper.

Steve_Bsilver
  • Angels.....not always so.....

ZenCanuckFosdickDairyLamasilver
  • ZenCanuckZenCanuck Toronto, ON Explorer

Belladonna the Demon Kitty (looking fairly innocent and Christmas-y here, assuming my first attempt at uploading a picture isn't completely hosed up :)

Belladonna (male, not female despite the girly name), is a real lovey-dovey.

ZenCanuck

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I'm sorry, that look just says to me. "You wait. You just fekkin' wait. You'll put your slippers on one day and find a dead offering in the toe...."

WonderingSeekerWalkerZenCanuck
  • ZenCanuckZenCanuck Toronto, ON Explorer

he's actually way too much of a good kitty to do that. Always leaves it in the litter box, even if i haven't cleaned it out in a few days. Not really into revenge. Well, except for once when my friend came to visit and I guess that messed up Belladonna's, I don't know, schedule or agenda or something...he left a small present for me on the mat next to the door. Not a big load, just enough to send a message...he was NOT amused by the visitor, even though he sucked up Tom's attention like nobody's business ;)

silver
  • WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

Our cat, Smokey was excited on Christmas morning. He knows exactly which stocking is his, and he sat (rather impatiently) in front of it, waiting for everyone to wake up and come downstairs to open gifts.

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

I've been considering another pet, but it would have to be one that likes spiders ( and not to eat ).