Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Jazz Cats

We have always named our feline family members after Jazz musicians. Above is Parker (Charlie/Bird). Parker disappeared this summer. But while he was with us he was very cool. We have Dizzy, Joni, (Joni Mitchell is Herbie Hancock's favorite jazz singer BTW) Anyone else name their pets after musicians?

JaySonShoshinlobsterBunksWalker

Comments

• JaySonJaySon Florida Veteran

My dog's name is Muddy.

• Our pets have mostly been refugees, so they arrived with names pre-installed. I did name a dog Bartholomew, but not after anyone in particular. I just liked the name.

33_3
  • WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

Our cat was already named Smokey when we adopted him. Probably for his colouring, not after Smokey Robinson, but who knows?

Shoshin33_3lobster
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

@Walker said:
    Our cat was already named Smokey when we adopted him. Probably for his colouring, not after Smokey Robinson, but who knows?

Does he sing ? :wink:

33_3Jeroen
  • WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

No, but he 'talks'. He'll carry on a conversation with you. It's surprising the tones he can produce. ;)

Shoshin33_3
  • KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

This is Skye. We had her in hospital over the weekend but thankfully she's home and recovering. She "talks" a lot. I have no idea what she says but she means it. The tone and force of her vocalisations let's me know

TiggerShoshinWalkerlobster
  • What breed of 'jazz cat' is that @dhammachick? o:)

I want a potus cat. They can be used as head warmers ... o:)

Kundo
  • KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

@lobster said:
    What breed of 'jazz cat' is that @dhammachick? o:)

Lazy :awesome:

lobster