Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My Budda lost his head!!

Came home from holiday to find this lol (on the floor). I blame my cat, I don't think she ever liked him.

Tiggerkarastiherberto

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

So....? Throw it away and get a new one.

The statue, not the cat.

(Or maybe, on second thoughts......)

What feedback did you want?

Tigger
  • MingleMingle Veteran

@federica said:
    So....? Throw it away and get a new one.

The statue, not the cat.

(Or maybe, on second thoughts......)

What feedback did you want?

Nothing, I just thought it was funny

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

so shall I move it to general banter then? Because you do realise you really should pick the right forum first, yes?

• Missing head dharma ...
    http://www.headless.org

MingleJeroenherbertosilver
  • MingleMingle Veteran

@lobster said:

Missing head dharma ...
    http://www.headless.org

HA! Perfect. I knew this would have some meaning in the end.

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Gautama was once allegedly asked to sum up all of his teachings in a simple statement. His alleged response (like the cat's?) was: "It's not intellectual."

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran
    edited March 2017

Osho once said that before you get enlightened one of the things you need to do is empty your head... so maybe an empty-headed Buddha isn't even such an inaccurate sign

herberto

A headless body is merely mind-wrought....