Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Word Association Game

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Knowledge

• HozanHozan Veteran

Salmon

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Hozan ... knowledge...salmon...? O.o

• HozanHozan Veteran

Sorry its a uniquely Irish one. Takes me right back to being a very young boy in school learning old stories like The Salmon of Knowledge

• HozanHozan Veteran

Lobster!

(Aaaaaaah. Got it. Thanks for that!

Just for the record, I eat a lot of salmon. I think that speaks for itself..... :p )

Salmon ---> Smoked

Hozan
  • spencerstonespencerstone Veteran East Coast USA Veteran

Crustaceans

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Crab

• HozanHozan Veteran

Claw

• KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

@Hozan said:
    Sorry its a uniquely Irish one. Takes me right back to being a very young boy in school learning old stories like The Salmon of Knowledge

My dad's family are Irish :) Haven't heard that one in a while.

Hozan
  • HozanHozan Veteran

Hammer

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Carpentry

• FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

Jesus

Nail

Claw

talon

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
  • KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

Ship

Sailed

Rod Stewart

• HozanHozan Veteran

Maggie May

• HozanHozan Veteran

Roof

person

Roofer

• HozanHozan Veteran

Tiles

Piles

• HozanHozan Veteran

Miles

Davis

Jazz

• HozanHozan Veteran

Sketches of Spain

edited March 2017

(Got it...)
    Album

• HozanHozan Veteran

Sorry @federica my internet connection is slow. And your jazz got in first. I was naming a miles davis album.....but to get back on track....my response to your jazz is....

• HozanHozan Veteran

Drummer

(It still fits in, so no problem.... :) )

Keith Moon

• HozanHozan Veteran

Who

Keith Moon! Drummer! Don't tell me you've....Oh.
    Yeah, I see what you did there..... :lol: (J/K)

Pinball Wizard

Hozan

Intuition

sixth sense

• HozanHozan Veteran

Bruce Willis

Armageddon

...outta here....

• HozanHozan Veteran

Into there....

knitting

Hozan
  • HozanHozan Veteran

( bravo @federica )!! Wool

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Worsted

• DakiniDakini Veteran

cashmere

Alpacca

• HozanHozan Veteran

Llama