Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hi

misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a HinduIndia Veteran
edited March 2017 in General Banter

Hi All,
How are you? It has been quite a while since I logged in this NB website here. Today just a thought came to me to see how you all are doing currently, so today I logged into this NB website and then I wrote this post. So whats up? How is your meditation going? May you all be peaceful, happy, healthy, strong, safe and protected. May all sentient beings be peaceful, happy, healthy, strong, safe and protected.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Never mind us, how are you doing, stranger....?
    We've been thinking of you....

As far as I am aware, we're all 'good'... Coming and going, you know....

Kundomisecmisc1
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Nice to see you @misecmisc1. Hope things are well with you. What have you been up to?
    Not much new around these parts.

misecmisc1
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

G'day @misecmisc1 - all good here in Oz. Thanks for asking.

misecmisc1
  • misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran
    edited March 2017

Thanks @federica and @karasti - I am fine here. Was busy the last few months, even busy now, but since you all are family, so thought of checking if you all are going good, so great to hear that you all are well. As far as my meditation is concerned, I think it has been more than a year now since I had not sit in the morning daily sitting :( . Since yesterday I raised this thread and somehow asked the question about How your meditation is going - it lead me to think why am I not sitting for more than a year currently. So today morning I tried to sit, but don't know how long can I maintain its continuity in coming days. Today when I was sitting, strange questions were coming to my mind like why am I sitting, what do I want to achieve by my sitting etc and then my back was hurting, so every 1 min I was trying to relax my body and the usual thing of getting carried away by thoughts was happening and also I noted I was getting bored by sitting with the feeling of not wanting to sit, but since I had set the alarm in clock, so somehow just sat for the sitting duration and then just got up after the clock rang and then got ready and came to office.